Chapter 30 - Peace, At Last

She exploded. They expected her to be patient with them, with the way they were behaving. She didn't want to. Her rebellious nature shone through as she exploded, right in front of them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBELMS?" She yelled at her husbands who were enjoying a movie on the couch, they both glanced up to see their wife heaving, eyes crazed and filled with tears and fists hidden so that she wouldn't hurt them. Steve sighed, "You hear her Buck? She asks what our problem is?" He scoffed and Bucky shook his head. "You know Steve, I don't know about you, but if my wife left me, thinkin' I couldn't handle her, I'd be upset too." Steve nodded along with him, "Very upset."

"Oh my Gods! Leave your goddamn ego's for just one second, let go of your inflated, balloon like heads and listen to me very carefully." Megan spoke, her tone dripping with rage. The two super soldiers looked up at her, their eyes just as fiery as her own. "I was trying to protect you from me. What if I had slipped into my HYDRA soldier persona again, huh? What if I killed you? Barnes, you've been there, you know how terrifying this is. Rogers, you supported Barnes and now... you've left me. Shame on you, the both of you."

Megan turned around to leave, leaving her two husbands filled with fury, she turned around for one last remark. "If this is how men were raised in the 20's... then I'm glad that my boys were born now. At least they know how to respect their significant others." Megan walked out and Steve looked over at Bucky, "You think we're wrong, Buck?" "Not at all. But she... she needs to be taught a lesson."

***

Steve found Megan browsing through various articles on her phone, old articles about Kronos probably, trying to gain as much information as she could about him. Although it wasn't confirmed, Megan wanted to have the upper hand if a battle was to ensue. "You wanna know why I was so upset?" Steve asked, his voice harsher than usual. Megan looked up at him, sighing, she noticed that Bucky walked in as well, closing the door shut behind him. Natasha had gone with Wanda to her grief counseling, leaving Megan home alone with these two jerks.

Megan heard a click and she looked up at Steve, he was surprised by the sheer anger in her eyes, "Why?" "Because... because my wife didn't trust me." "I had reason not to." Megan mumbled, going back to scrolling through her phone. Steve grabbed the phone and crushed it in his hands, "We're not done with you." When Megan looked back up at Steve, his eyes were lust blown and she wondered, was this where this conversation was going? Angry sex as punsihment? "Buck." Steve spoke, signalling the brunette man as he bound Megan's wrists behind her back and she smirked slightly, her anger not dissipated though.

"What? Are you going to fuck me sensless for not trusting you?" Steve grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, making tears prick her eyes, her Nectar and Ambrosia were wearing off. "That's exactly what I'm going to do, what both of us are going to do." Bucky placed a black ball in Megan's mouth, strapping the velcro strap tightly around her mouth as a bit of her drool slid down her open jaw. Steve wiped it away and looked into Megan's eyes, filled with anger yet pricking with tears. "We're going to make you cum again and again and again until you can't take it anymore. When all your nerves are on fire from the oversensitivity and rawness, maybe, just maybe you'll understand how our hearts felt when you were gone."

Megan wanted to point out that her nerves were already on fire but the stupid gag ball refused to let her speak. Bucky moved behind Megan holding her in place as Steve ripped off her blouse, he ripped off her shorts as well and was pleased to see that she hadn't bothered wearing any undergarments. "Look at our girl, Buck. Already slicked up for us." Steve spoke as he teased Megan's folds. She growled and he smiled up at her, although the smile held no affection. Without warning he pushed his finger into her and she moaned loudly, this was the first time she had been touched since... well since Thanos snapped.

Steve pumped his digits mercilessly in and out of her at an unrelenting pace, his bicep muscles straining as he went faster. He leaned down and attached his mouth to Megan's throbbing clit and a muffled scream came from her as she writhed slightly but Bucky held her down firmly to his chest. Everywhere where Steve and Bucky touched her, her skin was prickling with pain but it sated due to her pleasure. Megan came hard on Steve's hand and mouth, she bit down on the gag in her mouth.

Steve didn't stop however, he kept going and Megan tried to get away from him due to her clit hurting from the sensitivity, but Bucky and Steve held her in place. He kept going, eliciting a barrage of muffled moans and screams from Megan. Megan felt the familiar bubble in her lowered abdomen close to popping again, she closed her eyes and let her head loll back onto Bucky's shoulder as she came again. She found relief when Steve lifted off of her and she could breathe, her body still felt on fire and due to that a few tears had escaped down her cheeks. Steve just assumed those were her angry tears or they were because of her sensitivity.

He took off his shirt and removed his pants and boxers as Bucky roughly pushed Megan into Steve's arms and he held her upright as he entered her entrance. Bucky, who had also taken off his clothes roughly pushed into Megan's puckered hole and she screamed at the pain. The two super soldiers started to move quick right away, not giving her time to adjust like they usually did when they fucked her like this. Instead they quickened their pace, chasing their own orgasms as Megan started to cry. Her tears were now falling non-stopping down her cheeks.

The images flashed in her mind, she saw T'Challa's dead body drop to the floor and then she saw Bucky, how she shot at him and he crippled to the floor. She saw one of the loves of her life fall to the floor, she saw his blood pouring out. Megan came again but she just slumped in between the two men, even though her body was hurting like hell, like she was shattered glass, she just focused on the vision playing out in front of her. She saw Bucky's dark red blood pouring out, pooling around him, she saw as she hit Natasha hard over the head and she passed out cold.

Natasha's body slid down to the floor, Megan's sobs were choking her now but all she was focused on was how she hurt the people she loved. She saw as she choked the life out of Steve, his eyes fluttered shut, if T'Challa or the necklace hadn't stopped her... she would've... she would've killed him. She cried out in pain, her chest heaved and she saw the images again and again, Bucky on the floor, blood around him, Steve paling, the life draining from him, Natasha crumpling to the ground. She couldn't take it anymore, just as Steve and Bucky came in her, she bit down on the ball hard, snappin it in half as she let out a shaky whisper, "Red." She said the one word that immediately dissipated Steve and Bucky's anger to concern.

"Meg, baby, talk to me." Megan slumped in Steve's arms as he undid the gag ball and took out the shattered pieces from her mouth, the cuts healed fast. Bucky undid her wrist bounds, "Doll, talk to us." They spoke. Megan just sobbed, broken, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She spoke like a young child, Steve blinked, him and Bucky had perhaps broken her. "Buck, run her a bath." Bucky nodded, "Sweetheart," Steve started, "I'm sorry, we both are. We had no idea... this hurt you so much, we were... egotistical assholes, I'm so sorry." he held Megan in his arms and walked with her to the tub that was big enough for all three of them.

He gently laid her down in Bucky's arms as he kept her upright and slowly started to lather her in the soap bubbles in the tub. Steve sat opposite of her, her legs in his lap as he soothingly stroked them, "Doll?" Bucky asked. Megan blinked, "I'm ok..." She whispered and Steve leaned in, "Are you sure. Fucking scared us back there?" Megan nodded, "You guys see why I left now?" The two men nodded, Bucky leaving sweet kisses down Megan's neck, "You aren't mad anymore?" They both shook their heads. "Then I'm ok."

Megan sighed and leaned back, enjoying the bath, the first time in years, she felt peace. Even her body stopped hurting, which had never happened, there was always small pain, but now... she was at peace at last, she was happy. "I love you two." Bucky mumbled as he kissed Megan's jaw. Steve smiled, "I love the both of you too." The two waited for Megan and she smiled, "I love... Nat." The frowns they both wore sent her heart fluttering and she laughed under her breath, "Fine, I love you two dumbasses too."