"Ok no need for more sounds actullay you are doing it for two hours. They sure believed we had done something!" Jin nodded.
"Agree!"

"But you know this sounds will make them think you are actaullay pregnant! Like see if we have slept you would get pregnant!"
"No! What do you think about my body? Fertilization is not that easy. Anyway I am really tired let's sleep. My new life will start tomorrow and I know it'll be fucking irritating. Ah I have alot to do tomorrow!"

Jin took his front dresses out and was now in his slepeing dresses. It didn't go away from Jungkook's eyes. His body is really beautiful more his face.
"You don't want to sleep?" Jungkook shook his head and then nodded.
"Yeah yeah!" He then laid on the bed.

"Ah what a day they wanted to kill you I tehn saved you you are lucky for having a husband like me." He said and smiled cutely.
"Thank you! I owe my life to you! Bye the way what kind of works you have?" Jungkook then laid beside Jin.

Jin looked at him. He was impressed by the muscular body Jungkook had. Even he was wearing a cape it was obvious he is very strong.
"Hey I wanna be as strong as you!"
"What?"
"I wanna have abs and be strong like you?" Jungkook sat just like Jin.

"Seokjin what do you mean? I didn't do anything just I always practice with the guards something I am sure you know nothing about it." Jin pouted.
"Ahhhh you have always something to say. I wanna sleep. And for your question it is none of your business what I wanna do. I'm not silly like you. Now sleep."

Jungkook pov

I opened my eyes and smiled as saw Seokjin who was sleeping peacefully. He had a small pout on his lips. I chuckled.
My hands went to his face and caressed him. His skin is very smooth and clean. He has the most beautiful faces.
"Ahhh!" I took my hand from his face.
"Ahhhh so I should go to university?" He then looked all over the room.
"Wow I am in Gurio so it wasn't a dream."

"Hello!" He turned to me. I saw he clicked his tongue.
"What is this?"
"Nothing just I am thinking that the first face I will see everyday when I wake up is you. Starting my day looking at my beloved husband."

"Wh-"
"Ahhhh I even didn't have any plans for marriage but here I am. You useless come on get up go and work I need money for surviving what a useless jerk you are. Jungkook I am telling you I won't work for you so you will fill your stomache. Come on move!" He sais ans hit me with the pillow.

"Hey what do you mean? Of course I always do my works in the best way. I always read people's leters and will check the governers and attend the meetings." He sat up on the bed.

"Ah you have money even if you don't work! So it means I have nothing to do as well. But hey it'll get boring never mind. Ah I need to go to bath. I won't be here for some time I want to go al around the castel." He came out of the bed.
"Yeri! Moonbyul!" He called his maids.

"And one more thing I don't like that hair style."
"What?"
"It is heavy why I must wear it everyday I can-"
"Seokjin as a great prince you must wear that. More they will bring your new cape as well! Taehyun!"

"Aishhhh you are starting bullying yeah?"
"What do you mean?"
"Ah nothing just you said you won't bully but here you are telling me I cannot wear an-"
"Seokjin can you listen to me for once? Please!" He pouted.
"Fine!"

"Your highness!"
"I wanna fresh up make the bathroom for great prince as well!"

Jin pov

So now I have to be sure to be near to king and queen.
I already had some effects on queen but king as well must see me as someone he can trust.

"Great princeeee! Ahhh you are beautiful!"
"Princess!" She giggled and bowed to me. This is it! Kids will give you best details and informations.

"Wait!" I told the maid was brushing my hair.
"Come here sweetheart!" She came to me and I hold her and put her on my lap.
"What a beautiful princess Gurio has!" She giggled.

I looked at the maid.
"You can do your work." She bowed her head.
"So! How's our princess doing?"

Now I can ask whatever I want from her. Yeah! She is the best one who can tell me what I want!

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? I myself really love this story! Sorry if I didn't reply to your comments not just in this story hut all of the stories I am alittle busy but soon will reply all of them. And to the ones who are silent reader thank you too I hope you enjoy the story too thanks for your support! Please support my new books "Little prince" "Conplicated" ans "The one" too! "The one" is a Jinkook historical story with a beautiful plot I can say! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉