Chapter 6: Hello?

Jaycie's P.O.V

Okay I definitely didn't think this through...

WHERE AM I GONNA STAY?!?

Should I go back....

NOOO!!!

That's embarrassing! And the last thing I would do is to see their faces again!

Jaycie how can you be so stupid to ran off just like that with a luggage and only 20 dollar in your pocket?!?!

I need a break... I've walking for hours and its getting dark. I think I should got to the park.

I see kids holding their parents hands. The parents's eyes were filled with love and adore towards their children.

' They're gonna be so happy to see tonight's dinner. I cooked each of their favorite dish.'

I sigh and takes a seat on the bench. I missed my mom cooking......and playing with dad in the living room...

I can't help but sobs silently. After my parents left, grandma was the only person who was there for me. She took care of me for awhile but it wasn't for so long. She is the last person I received sincerely love. She passed away when I was 10. Since then I didn't want to get attached to anyone. The teachers tried but I just couldn't.

Sooner or later, they would either hate me and turned their back on me.

All everyone do in my life is leaving me...

Friends? None of them wanted to talk to me anymore after I got bullied. I was disgusting to them and a complete freak. Well that's what their thoughts says.

Whatever happens, I need to stay strong and do what's best for me. I promised to grandma that I will not give up.

I miss her so much...I lay on the bench and cry until I fall asleep...

---------------------------------------

Next morning

I didn't knew a bench could feel so comfy. I streched my arms out and rubs my eye.

" Oh hey...." I wave to that blurry person.

"WAIT" I open my eyes widely too see I'm in a room and there's a boy sitting on a chair staring at me.

He clear his throat and stood up.

"Umm hello?" He gives me a small wave then scratch the back of his neck with a starbucks Strawberry Crème Frappuccino in his other hand.

Oh my.....

Am I been kidnapped?!?!?!!