Chapter 4: Gone

Jaycie's P.O.V

I enter the house and immediately shove to the wall by Kyle. " WHERE ON EARTH HAD YOU BEEN?!"

What on earth is wrong with him. The last time I check he despise me. He pull my hand and drag me to the kitchen. " Y-you remember??? When mom  and dad fightin- here just like you told us? Hahaha it's all because of you!!! Our family is broken because of you!!!" He's drunk. I can't help but let tears slip from my eyes. This is to painful to watch...

My brother who I once knew that would always plays with me and cuddles with me at night when I had nightmare.

Had became the monster in my nightmare.

He fell to his knee and cries.

' If she wasn't born... They might would be still together...'

I gasp when I heard it... He's gone... My loving brother completely gone... I stayed because I was hoping they might be a little bit inside their heart still consider me as their little sister... Or even love me...

But no... How stupid am I to even think they would ever still love me...

He looks at me with a confuse expression. He slowly stood up and approaches me. My hand is shaking and I started to feel dizzy.

' What is wrong with her? Had she really gone mad?'

I shake my head and run to my room. I immediately lock the door. I slid to the floor and hug my knees.

Tears pouring from my eyes and I sobs silently. Not a day I didn't felt pain in my heart. Not a single day I didn't felt alone. Not a second I felt loved...

I can't live like this...

I want to feel loved. I want to laugh with my friends, even a person is enough. I want to do good things with my ability. I want to live happily...

If I don't belong here, if I'm not wanted here...

Then I'll leave.