"Wait what's going on?" I asked everyone with all confusion , there was one soul who was equally confused as me, it was Gulf.

"It's a surprise" P'Tae said with his dark voice in my ears. There was a hint of anger in his voice. I felt shivers down through my spine.

"Thankyou everyone for today byee. I'm taking my boyfriend with me" P'Tae told and we left immediately.

I didn't see Mild and Boat today. It's our graduation.

We went to our condo. I thought we were going to rest. And I took contraceptives already. But I saw our luggage packed so I guessed that we were going somewhere out . He carried our luggage and pulled me towards his car.

"Phi tell me where we are going" I asked him.

"...." No answer. He is angry. How am I going to see his angry side? It's scary.

"Phiii.. talk with me"

"Where is that ring" he asked me without answering my question.

"Ohh is in my finger." I showed my fingers.

"Where it is. It's my graduation gift" I faked a shock pretending to search for it.

"It's missing when you came from backstage" he told me. He is monitoring my every move.

"Why didn't you tell me , I would have searched for it" I told him.

"Even if you have got it, I won't let you have it" he said with anger clearly visible in his voice.

"Don't be mad phi. We already cleared it on the stage." I said to him sadly. It was true that I feel sad now. He can't be jealous with my only bestfriend.

"Why can't I be jealous with your best friend? He is also handsome" he said. I was shocked. Is he reading me?

"He is not handsome like you Phi. You know that I love you right. Why are you jealous"

"That's why I'm trying to be cool Mew"

We were entering the airport. He pulled me. We almost missed our flight. I still don't know where we are going.

I heard that we are going to Phuket when there was an announcement in flight.

So that we are going to the beach. Wow I'm more excited. We landed down. We took a cab to a resort.

"Phi don't tell me this is my graduation gift" I said with happiness and equally worried. I don't want him to spend money on me.

"What do you think? Now let's go to our room" we started to walk.

"Where are we going Phi. It's far away from the actual place" we started to walk five minutes ago. But still we didn't reach our room.

"We will reach there soon, baby" he said. I just nodded.

We almost reached a room which was all alone from the other rooms. It's almost evening. P'Tae blocked my eyes with his hands.

"Phi what are you doing"

"Just follow my lead dear"

I followed him. I smelled a strong lavender fragrance. It was refreshing. He opened my eyes. I felt my tears rolling down. Sun was setting down into the water and it was clearly seen from our room.

"How was my present baby?"he asked me.

"Do you still need to ask Phi" I pulled him for a deep kiss. He was surprised but still managed to reciprocate it. We were fighting for dominance when our tongues came in.

I gave up. I let him take the lead.

"Nong are you giving your first time to me now?" He asked as if he didn't know anything.