"I...I love you, too, Dre-Clay." George waited for a moment before looking at the blonde, who was staring at him. Dream suddenly moved closer to George, putting his hand on his cheek.

"Is this ok?"

George nodded before hurriedly connecting their lips and throwing his arms around the younger's neck. Dream leaned into their kiss, attaching their bodies and straddling George. George moaned quietly in approval.

Dream's tongue grazed the other's bottom lip, requesting access. George obliged, opening his mouth and letting the blonde's tongue explore.

Dream's hands traveled underneath George's shirt and onto his bare skin, causing the brit to shiver and groan in response. His hands settled on George's waist, gripping him roughly. Dream separated their lips and brought his to George's jaw as he peppered the brunette in kisses.

George could feel his dick becoming harder and harder. Dream's member was now being ground against the older's with each slight movement. George was becoming restless as his throbbing erection became more and more unbearable.

Dream brought his lips to George's collarbone and started sucking, leaving dark purple marks. He continued this pattern, before slightly leaning back to admire his work. The blonde tugged at the end of George's shirt, signaling for it to be taken off, which George did. Dream followed suit.

Dream went back to biting and sucking at George's skin. George was a moaning mess, still very uncomfortable from his boner.

"Dreamm~" George involuntarily moaned before bringing his hand up to his mouth.

Dream stopped for a second and whispered into George's ears, "I like hearing you, baby~" George removed his hand and Dream gave him a quick peck, returning to George's squirming body. This slow pace was tortuous but amazing at the same time.

Dream was now intentionally moving his hips up and down the other's crotch to elicit moans from George.

"Please, Dreammm."

"Use your words, baby~"

"Please, please fuck me!" George whimpered.

To that, Dream picked George up, bridal style, and carried him down the hallway into his bedroom. He laid the brit down on the large bed.

George now had a full view of the other's toned abs and tanned skin, he practically drooled over his god-like physique. Both men removed their pants and Dream got on top of George once again. The younger gripped George's hips and kissed him sloppily. He ground against George a couple of times, causing the older to whine loudly.

"Dream, just fuck me alreadyyy~"

"Soon, honey~" Dream's hand moved down to the tent in George's boxers and started palming him through the fabric, already somewhat wet from pre-cum. He then swiftly pulled them down and brought his head to George's very hard member.

Dream licked down George's length from the base to the top, swirling his tongue around the tip. George threw his head back in pleasure, "Dreammughh~"

Dream wrapped his warm mouth around George's dick and began bobbing his head up and down at a horribly slow pace.

"Ughh, faster," George begged.

Dream did as told and picked up his pace, taking George in fully.

"Dream, I'm close!" Dream disconnected his mouth immediately, earning a sad moan from George. "Please, Dream, I need to cum~" George whined.

"I know, Georgie, but only good boys get to cum~" George's dick twitched at the pet name and he elicited a sluttish groan, Dream chuckled in response.

Dream, without warning, flipped George over onto his hands and knees, ass in the air. Dream brought two fingers to George's mouth. He opened and sucked, coating the fingers in a sufficient amount of saliva.

"You ready, baby?" George nodded, eagerly. Dream pushed one finger into George, letting him adjust before adding a second one. Dream scissored in and out of the older. The brit groaned especially loud when Dream hit one particular spot. Dream smiled at the moaning mess beneath him, removing his fingers.

He lined himself up to George's entrance. George instinctively pushed his hips back a bit, wanting badly to be filled by the blonde.

"Do you want this, baby?"

"Yes, Dream, please!"

Dream slammed into George all at once, immediately hitting his prostate with the first thrust. George screamed with pleasure and pain.

"Dreammmugh~" George clenched slightly around the younger's dick, making Dream groan in response. Dream exited George entirely before thrusting into him with full force. He kept at this insane pace for what could've been hours.

"Dream, I'm gonna cummurghh~" George released onto the bedsheets with one particularly hard thrust.

"Aw, I'm not done, baby, you're gonna have to wait for me," Dream didn't slow down in the slightest, abusing George's prostate every single time. All George could hear was his own moans and the slapping of skin while the overstimulation from cumming made him immobile. All he could do was endure the intense pleasure and pain, relishing in the feeling of Dream entering and exiting him.

"You're taking me so well, baby," Dream groaned in between thrusts, "I'm almost there." George felt his climax approaching for a second time.

With a final thrust to George's prostate, both men came. "Clayyyyy!" George felt Dream's cum fill him up as his own stained the sheets beneath him with thick white streaks for a second time. The pair panted in place for a second, riding out their highs, before Dream exited George and they both laid down on the bed.

"That was incredible, honey," The blonde purred in George's ear, "You did so well." Clay sat up slowly, "Let me clean you up," he smiled at the now very sleepy George and brought him in for an apologetic hug. "I'm sorry if I was too rough," Dream whispered.

"No, it was...thank you."

Dream smiled and cleaned up the mess they made. George was wiped out and half-asleep on Dream's bed. Dream laid next to him, bringing their bodies closer together and holding the other.

"I love you, Clay."

"I love you, too, Georgie."

George leaned into his best friend's embrace, realizing what had just occurred. He had wanted this for so long. Dream wasn't with him, it was Clay. He was finally with Clay, in real life, doing certainly a lot more than you can do in Minecraft.

It felt like a weight had been lifted off of the brunette's shoulders. He couldn't be happier at this point in time. He was in love with the boy who currently held him in his arms.

Wow, he thought, love.