I quickly muted my mic, hoping that my professor and classmates didn't hear Yandy's outburst. This is why I keep my mic muted while I'm home, but Yandy wasn't here she was at the mall with Ronney and Adrienne so I thought I was safe.

I sharply sighed "Yandy I'm in cla--oh my God!" I exclaimed when she lifted the bottom of her dress up, exposing her freshly waxed kitty, making me quickly advert my eyes over to the wall. This heffa has the nerve to be walking around with a dress on and no panties. I can NOT deal with her.

"You were right, it's waayyy better than shaving. I can't stop touching it it's so damn soft. Like a baby's ass! I know Trent about to eat it good tonight" she said, and I closed my eyes when I saw her start poking at it from my peripheral vision.

I shook my head "Yandy, get the fuck out" I stated, keeping my eyes shut tight.

She sucked her teeth "Girl watchu closing your eyes for like you've never saw me naked before. We've literally taken showers together".

"Okay but you're literally standing in front of me telling me to look at your waxed coochie while you're rubbing it!" I snapped, feeling myself getting annoyed. I'm already having a fucked up day and I don't have time for Yandy and her antics.

She let out an obnoxious sigh "Whatever. Anyways I'm about to cook, Ronney and Adrienne are in the living room so when you're done with class come out so we can find something to do" she stated.

I opened my eyes when she mentioned food "What are you making?" I asked, thanking God that now her dress was pulled back down.

She began touching her forehead with her finger tips "Oxtails with chicken Rasta Pasta. Imma kick Ronney's ass too, we were play fighting in the mall parking lot and the ringworm looking bastard messed up my wig and now my lace is lifting" she said before leaving out my room and closing the door without another word.

I stared at my door for a moment, before I shook my head and turned my attention back to my work.

Headaches....she gives me headaches.

Time flew by and before I knew it, I was logging off of Zoom as well as clocking out of work, and I took that moment to lay back against my headboard in exhaustion. It's cool Chasity, today is Friday so you have the weekend to relax. Also you go on your maternity leave next week, and you have 4 more months left of school before you start your internship. Just be cool, this will all be over soon and worth it in the end.

After my pep talk with myself, I then suddenly started feeling Jasmine move around in my stomach, and that's when I noticed the aroma from Yandy's food filling my nose. Mmmm, it smells like the food is almost done. Let me get my ass out there to get me a plate.

I pushed both me and Yandy's MacBooks to the side, before climbing out of my bed. I then slipped my feet into my UGG slippers before making my way out of my bedroom and into the living room.

As I entered the living room Ronney glanced up from his plate and smiled slightly at me, while Yandy and Adrienne's eyes stayed glued to the TV as a new episode of Grown-ish played on the screen...