"I didn't know you were close with her. You know, considering you're new."

"I'm... close with her."

"How do I know you aren't going to be using my knowledge against Supergirl? I'm a Luthor. My knowledge is valuable and you could easily be telling me the wrong things."

"Because, if I were a villain then I'd have taken you against your will."

"And what exactly is wrong with Supergirl?"

"It's... hard to explain but if you agree to come with me and help then I'll be willing to tell you."

"This sounds a bit skeptical. Come on, I barely know your hero name, let alone your true intentions."

"I can assure you Ms Luthor, I don't want to hurt anyone, much less Supergirl."

"I need more assurance."

"I'm The Flash?"

"Now that, that is highly unlikely and if anything, you have lost any hope with working with me. I take into account someone's trustworthiness when aiding them and you lying doesn't exactly seem trustworthy."

"I am!"

"So the lack of speed, the suit change? You're most certainly the flash."

"Oh god. I'm desperate and I know I can trust you. I just need you to promise not to tell anyone"

"Tell anyone?" Lena asked, Barry slowly removing the bandana, that covered his mouth, and removing his hood to reveal his true self.

Lena's mouth dropped slightly.

"I see... so... what is it that we are working on..."

——

"I'm back with Lena." Barry announced, walking into the room as the former followed behind.

"Who are they?" Lena asked.

"This is Alaia and Chris. We just met them. They, much like you, do not know Supergirl or Flash or the unnamed hero's identity." Barry said, the last two more so being a hint to stay quiet about that part towards them.

"I didn't know you knew Lena Luthor." Chris said.

"Ms Luthor, an honour! I love your work!" Alaia fangirled, her hand out and Lena shook it with a prideful smile.

"How kind of you" Lena smiled

"Hi Lena" Winn greeted.

"Mr Schott. Always a pleasure" Lena responded, a warm smile on her face.

"So, do you know what we are dealing with?" Chris asked.

"Barry has caught me up." Lena said.

"So we just need to figure out a cure to override the Red Kryptonite in Supergirl's system as well as how it's affecting her, correct?" Winn asked.

"Yep."

"I'm gonna go check on Adelaide." Barry said, leaving the room now, Alex moving to give the others their space to brainstorm.