~12~

A/N: I know I should update the Kryptonian AU Superflash story but this one is more fun to write 😔🤚. Plus I have no ideas for that. Whatever, I'm tryna release it on Friday so I've got until then to write it 💀

"Ms Luthor, someone is here for you"

"Let them in" Lena responded, her gaze glued to her work.

"Right away Ms Luthor"

Lena continued to work, not bothering to look up as she heard the door open, footsteps entering the room.

"Lena" A familiar voice said, Lena's voice shooting up.

"Barry?!" She asked.

"The one and only. Well... not really but... you know-" Barry said, only to be interrupted by Lena running towards him and pulling him in for a hug.

"How- I- I swear I went to your funeral" Lena asked, confused, after pulling away.

Barry had prepared his answer though. He knew how he was going to lie. Lie... It seemed like all he did in life was lie. Lie to his loved ones. Never telling them who he truly was. Maybe his power loss would give him some peace with that. He wouldn't have to lie as much, would he?

"It was an illusion in the casket. Sort of. A meta kidnapped me to experiment on me but all their tests failed. They pretended I was dead but then Supergirl found me."

"I- well are you okay? Have you been to the doctors to check if their experiments actually did affect you?"

"Well Supergirl took my to her teams highly trained Medical team and they checked it out for me"

"Are you sure? I mean do you feel okay?"

"I'm fine Lee" Barry chuckled.

"I mean, if you're sur-" Lena had began, only to be interrupted by the door opening and a child running in, giggling.

"Adie, I told you to stay outside" Barry scolded as Lena had an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"I got bored! So I'm here!"

"And who is this?" Lena asked.

"Adelaide... hmm, Daddy, what's your last name?"

"Daddy, huh?" Lena asked.

"Don't ask, long story short? I adopted her."

"I see" Lena chuckled.

"So Adelaide Allen? How old is she?" Lena asked.

"Allen! That's the one! Thank you..."

"Lena, you can call me Lena. I'm a friend of your dads" Lena smiled at the small child.

"She's 6." Barry responded the Lena's previous question.

"She's adorable. Does Kara know?"

"Yea, they've met" Barry smiled.

"I take it you two adopted her together?"

"No, actually. Erm Kara and I... we aren't together.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You two made an amazing couple. I hope things work out but at least I take it she knows you're alive."

"Yea, she was the first to see me after Maddie and Anna... and Supergirl of course"

"Ah, and she knew before your girlfriend?"

"Who, Maddie? Yea, she's my sister. Of course she would"

"Wait, you two are sisters?" Lena asked.

"I mean, if I was a girl... then yes. But I'm not so we are siblings, yes"