[8] Our Reputation

||I love this prompt so much, thank you Roseyglow999 ||

"I love you Dream..."

"I love you too George...do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course!"

Dream wraps his arms around the smaller boy, then leaning in to give him as soft kiss on the forehead, George pulls his head further down and locks their lips-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Fuuuuck," Dream stretched his arm out and tuned off his alarm.

He stretched and yawned, rubbing his eyes and focusing on the bright light of the fresh morning, awaiting his arrival.

Stepping out of his warm bed, he strolled into the bathroom. He thoroughly brushed his teeth, making sure they were as white as possible by flashing a charismatic smile at himself in the mirror. 

He checked the time. He was a little behind schedule, but that didn't worry him. Its not like the teachers told him off, he had much to high grades to get in trouble for small things like that.

Throwing on a simple black hoodie with a white smily face on it and some skinny jeans, he grabbed his bag and left the house-not before giving his cat a little pet behind the ear.

"Dream!" he heard his friend call from the other side of the road.

"Sapnap! What's up man?" 

"Eh, nothing much. Mom shouted at me for being late or some shit, I was too tired to care."

"Pfft-" Dream wheezed a little "You'll get in trouble with the teachers, I'm an exception because I actually have good grades."

"Hey!"

They continued talking until they reached school, luckily they weren't late. Students were strolling in slowly, taking their time.

"Come on, we have math first," Sapnap groaned.

"Yeah-" Dream was just about to follow him to math when his attention was drawn to a certain brunette. "Actually- I need the bathroom, I'll catch up."

"Mk."

Dream watched as Sapnap walked away, out of sight.

He strolled over to the shorter boy, casually.

"Hey, shortie."

The dark chocolate haired boy stared up at him with his big, brown eyes.

"I'm average hight, so fuck you."

Dream smirked "Oh feisty are we?"

He rolled his eyes "Do you want anything, or are you just here to mock me?"

"How are you today, George?" Clay leaned down, a little closer to him.

"I- how do you know my name?"

"Well to be honest, I've seen you around and you look pretty cute. So I took it upon myself to find out..."

George seemed a little flustered, but the blush went away almost as fast as it came.

"Oh shut up, weirdo," George tried to walk past him to class, but Dream stopped him.

"Mines Dream."

"You think I don't know that? You're the school's popular boy, Dream," he rolled his eyes again.

"Well shouldn't you be flattered that I'm talking to you?"

"Nope, please leave me alone."

Hm...usually its easier than this...I thought it would be easy, especially with this timid boy...

In his thoughts, George had pushed past Dream and was now walking to his class.

Dream caught up with him in a matter of seconds.

"So, wanna hang out at lunch? We could go to MacDonalds?" 

George side-glanced Dream at the offer. After all, it was his favourite place to eat, and he never usually had anyone to go with anyway.

He sighed "Fine, I don't know why you want to so much though..."

"I just want to get to know you better, Gogy!"

"OK what the actual fuck did you just call me?"

Dream started wheezing hard, clenching his stomach.

"You're such an idiot..." George walked into his class.

"See you at lunch~" he winked.

George gave him a dismissive stare and disappeared into the class room.

{[{[TIME SKIP: LUNCH]}]}

"You coming, Dream?" Nick asked as his friend started to walk in the opposite direction to where they usually hang out at lunch.

"Uh-I'm actually having lunch with someone else today."

Nick smirked "OoOOoOoo who's the lucky girl?"

Dream shook his head and smiled "Close, but no."

"GUY?!" Nick exclaimed.

Dream smiled at his excited friend.

"Dude, is it that guy from the football team? He is kinda smexy if I do say so myself..."

"Uh-" Dream was glad his friend supported him, but he didn't think that he was ready to say that he liked the weird nerd that his gang of friends picked on sometimes. "N-no, not Karl."

Nick sighed "Good, he's mine."

"wHAT?!" Dream laughed.

"Shh, anyway I gotta go then, good luck lover boy!"

Dream walked to where he saw George standing, just outside the school entrance.

He gave a quick check behind him to make sure no one that he knew was close, and then proceeded to lean against the wall next to George.

"Good afternoon cutie," Dream said.

"Jesus Christ, if you're gonna flirt, flirt properly."

"Oh so you want me to flirt with you?" 

"Ugh, lets just go dumb ass."

They strolled in silence out of the gates and onto the main street, George walked a lot faster than  Dream, the blonde thought it was kinda cute to be honest. Then again, everything that George did was cute to Dream, he had never talked to him before in fear that his friends may leave him or think he was weird for liking the quiet nerd-they already knew he was gay, but they thought his type was the strong, sporty guys. But in fact that was the very opposite of the blondes type.

"Hurry up, I still don't know why I agreed to go to lunch with a guy I met less than 6 hours ago..."

Dream caught up to him in a couple of steps "Because I'm attractive?" he flashed the shorter a devilish smirk.

"Shut up..."

They arrived at the McDonalds. George was about to go inside, but Dream took his hand and dragged him back outside.

"Oh cmon now, its a beautiful day! You should get some sun on that pale skin of yours," he sat down on an outside table, and gestured for George to do the same.

"Ugh, why are you like this?" George rolled his eyes "Besides, we need to go in to order what we-"

"Already on it honey, what do you want?" Dream had stood back up.

"Uh-" the brunette was slightly flushed at his sudden politeness, but he didn't want to seem like he was giving in to the flirty-ness of Dream "I'll have chicken nuggets...please."

"Okie dokie," Dream strolled into the restaurant, leaving a confused George sitting there, half flustered.

||Pft I'm a disappointment, can't even finish a honking fanfic, sorry. Maybe part 2 sometime in the future :)||

{} DreamNotFound Oneshots {}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara