[7.5]Drunk p2

||Again, please don't read if you're uncomfortable with MATURE things (you know what I mean ;)||

Clay walked down stairs, only to be greeted by the sight of Karl and Nick stumbling into an empty room together.

Alright then...

He walked back into the main room where everyone was slowly getting more and more tired. It was about three o'clock in the morning, and the teenagers had returned home. Wilbur and Techno were talking about something on the couch, Minx and Jschlatt were having a drinking competition, Nikki was looking extremely worried and trying to get Minx to have a glass of water.

Skeppy and Bad were snuggling on a big arm chair, asleep. The sight made Clay realise he too was exhausted. He planted himself on a big puffy bean bag and closed his eyes, listening to the gentle sound of drunk chatter.

He was about to go to sleep when a slightly more disturbing noise came to his ears, he looked around and it seemed like he was the only one who heard the off putting sounds coming from the room he saw Nick and Karl go into.

Oh my lord my poor ears... Clay put a pillow on his head, and went to sleep.

The next morning, Clay was the first to wake up. He looked around, seeing that everyone was still snoozing.

Techno and Wilbur had left, Skeppy and Bad were still cuddling on the chair, Minx and Nikki were sleeping on the couch, and Jschlatt was just on the floor. 

He made his way to the kitchen, making himself a coffee. The time read 11:25am.

He sipped his coffee, and leaned against the kitchen counter. 

His thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the room.

"O-oh good morning George..."

George yawned "Good morning," he poured a glass of water.

Clay decided he would get it out of the way.

"Do you-do you remember anything from last night...?"

George thought "I remember Tubbo and Ranboo in a tree or something...oh and I remember laughing at Karl and Nick...and then we sat at a...bar? I think...oh yeah and then-" he cut himself off.

"Anything else?"

"U-uhm...I-uh..." George took a big gulp of water.

"Listen George, just be honest with me. How much of what you said last night was actually true?"

"Uh..." he took a deep breath "Al-"

Nick entered the room.

"Morning," he yawned as well.

Clay raised an eye brow "Care to tell me what you were doing last night in that room?"

Nick's face went bright red "NOTHING! Absolutely nothing, nu uh nope I have no idea what you're talking about-" Karl came up behind him, kissing his cheek.

"Good morning babe," he giggled.

Nick's face became even more red.

"Huh...nothing eh?" Clay chuckled "What time do you want me to take you home?"

"Uh- actually I was going to go to Karl's for a bit..."

"Ah I see," he smirked "Alright, George what time do you want to go home?"

"Now, I guess?"

"Ok, have you got everything?"

"Didn't bring anything so yeah."

"Ok, have fun at Karls~" Clay walked past Nick, punching his shoulder playfully.

"Oh he will," Karl said almost innocently.

"Say thanks to Alex for me!" Clay said as he walked to his car.

George followed Clay out of the house and got in the passenger seat of the car.

As he turned the engine on, the tension between them grew thick and heavy.

"So...uh," Clay began "Do you-do you wanna come to mine for a bit?"

"Yes," George immediately said, a little too eager.

"Nice..."

Awkward silence filled the air.

"How was the party? Did the children manage to go home without blowing something up?"

"Ha, yeah. Phil came and took them home."

...

"Nick and Karl, eh?"

"Pfft yeah, saw that coming for a while."

"I know right..."

...

"Ok we're here!" Clay stopped the car and got out, opening his door.

They stepped inside, taking their shoes off.

"Do you want anything?" Clay walked into his kitchen.

"I'm good thanks."

Clay leaned against the counter, looking the boy up and down.

"Wanna carry on our conversation?" Clay said, charisma radiating from his smile.

Silence.

"All of it..." George whispered.

"Pardon?"

"I meant all of it, every last word."

Clay thought back to what George said last night.

"Please Clay, I need you!"

Clays heart pounded in his chest, remembering the desperate boy he witnessed, the look on his face not leaving his mind.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Without hesitation, Clay stepped forward. Locking their lips in a passionate kiss, earning a small noise of comfort from George which made Clay want it even more.

📸

CAUGHT IN 4K BITCHES