[4.5] Campfire p2

Clay lay in his sleeping bag.

He gave up sleeping a while ago, it was impossible with George on his mind.

Was he OK? Did he need to go and check on him? 

No Clay, it's not my business. He dismissed himself and shut his eyes tight, attempting to go to sleep again.

He was just about to drift off when suddenly he hurt a little rustle from outside.

"Clay? Are you awake?" he heard George whisper.

Clay sat up suddenly with surprise and happiness.

"Yeah I'm awake, you OK?" he crawled to the tent opening and unzipped it.

George stood at the entrance, in the pale moonlight, a few tears were just visible on his porcelain face.

"George! What happened? Come in come in," he shuffled out the way so George could get in. 

George gracefully stepped in and sat down, Clay zipped the tent back up and put a little light on so he could see George more clearly.

He grabbed a blanket and put it around George warmly, and sat next to him with his arm around his back.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he said soothingly.

George nodded slightly and opened his mouth to speak, but only tears came out.

Clay pulled him closer, stroking his hair delicately.

George sniffed "I-I broke up with her"

"Good, she was nothing but a toxic wasteland of bitches."

George giggled slightly at the insult.

"She was being really homophobic...and that made me angry because-well, I'm bisexual...I never told her because I knew she wouldn't support me...I'm glad I broke up with her."

"You're bi? Pog! I'm pansexual."

"Nice!"

They stayed in comfortable silence for a moment. Clay was still stroking Georges head and was slowly leaning back.

"Do you-do you wanna stay here for the night?" Clay asked.

"In your tent?"

"Yeah...you don't have to I didn't mean it in a a weird way I just thought you know-"

"Sure" George smiled "Can we go to sleep now?"

Clay felt his face go a little red. "uh-sure."

George crawled over to the pillow put his head on it. Clay put the blanket over his small body, and carefully lay down beside him. He tried to give George as much space as possible, so he shuffled over to the other side of the air bed. Facing away from him.

"Night"

"Goodnight"

After only about a minute, Clay felt George shuffle closer to him, he felt his warm breath on his neck. It made goosebumps tremble all over his body. 

George gently put his arm over Clays body, slowly pulling him from his side to his back.

Clay didn't say anything, he silently screamed as George rested his sleeping head against his rising chest and nuzzled into its warmth.

||YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I THINK MY BRAIN WAS BLOWN UP WITH L'MANBURG BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TYSM FOR READING

ADIOS AMIGO||