Needing You (Sweden Ending)

Start from the beginning

After dinner, you headed for your (insert gadget). Tino looked at Berwald, smiling. Berwald frowns though, nodding and feeling guilty. Tino scurries for the door and shouts, "I'll be out for a while!" And mouthed something to Berwald. Your head snapped to his direction to ask what was that but found him long gone already and outside. Shrugging, you turn back to (insert gadget) and clicked on YouTube.

Silently, Berwald sat beside you as you struggled to pick a video of PewDiePie. Berwald leans over you and points his finger on a video, which he liked very much. Grinning, you nodded and picked it. Luckily, it was a new video. You loved new videos of Pewds! (Cuz, I got too lazy so I called him Pewds or Poods//bricks fall over me.)

Clicking the buttons for volume, you made it higher, not needing your earphones.

As you two laughed at what Pewds had done, you sneak a quick glance on him, whose eyes were focused on the screen, his smile and laughs became contagious on that moment. As the video ended, you didn't even notice as you continue staring at him. Berwald notices this and stares back, only to get lost between each other's eyes.

Berwald leans over, while you back away, blushing.

"I...uh, got distracted."

Looking away, you let yourself now get distracted on your (gadget). Berwald didn't move but frowned anyway. Leaning more, he buries his head on your head, your face getting more red than before. You continue to focus on your gadget, letting him be. His arms wrap around your waist, earning a whimper from you.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

"Hugging you."

How blunt.

"D-Don't do that just because Tino's not here.." You muttered, feeling a little guilty but your giddiness and racing of heart conquered. Cursing to yourself, you cough. "I'm going out." Dashing for the door, you were out without hearing a complain from the tall Swedish man. But you shouted, "Don't call me! I'll be back!" With a grunt coming inside, you walked away. The Swedish frowned and sighed.

"I fuckin' messed up, Tino." He muttered.

~Another Time Skip~

You walked aimlessly, not knowing where your legs where heading. Sighing softly, you stared at your blank screen. It has been blanked since you went out in the chilly night, without even thinking to bring a coat. After some endless shivering, you went to a café, smiling in gratitude when a waiter gave you a free coat, winking flirtatiously as possible.

With a roll of your eyes, you went to an empty seat, frowning when you stared at your blank screen again. Swiping the arrow to unlock, you saw the time and thought, I've been walking for three fucking hours?

It's twelve o'clock now.

Your fingers worked like they were controlled by someone else and picked the (icon/app/folder) that was named, "Photos."

Smiling, you looked through the old photos, where you three were so happy.

Mostly it was consumed with the two of you.

Berwald and you to be precise.

Swallowing a frown, you forced out a smile.

You've made your decision yet...

You couldn't.

Sitting there for a while and by the time you stopped looking thorough the photos, it's quarter after one. Well, that was a lot of photos. You decided not to come home for a while.

~~~

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.