chapter 33 ~ bottoming out

Mulai dari awal

Huh.....guess he didn't have class this morning.

"Yeah that's Bonnie" Ian laughed. "Carl's girlfriend"

Girlfriend? Since when did my baby brother have a girlfriend? That could drive....?

"If Fiona's bottoming out we need to look for her like we do with Frank. Check under bridges and stuff" Lip sighed.

Holy shit....my sister really was turning into our dad.

"I can go see Robbie, Mike's brother....he's the one who gave her the coke" I suggested. I mean I didn't know where he lived, but I copied his number off Fi's phone when they started fucking around, so....

What? I'm protective!

"Get dressed Mickey, you're coming with me" I called as I made my way up the stairs.

"Why the hell do I have to come" He snapped. "She's you're fucked up sister"

"Because i'm gonna need some help beating the fuck out of Robbie if he doesn't answer.....plus you have a car"

It took us almost an hour to find Robbie's apartment, and you best believe I started pounding on his door the second we arrived

"What?" The man groaned as I brushed past him.

"I've been knocking for 20 fucking minutes" I yelled. "Where's Fiona?"

I frantically started looking around his apartment but it appeared the only people there were him, and the dead rats.

"She was here but she left" He muttered, handing me her belongings.

"She left without her shoes, coat, and phone?" I screamed. I quickly grabbed him by the collar, slamming him into the wall behind us. "When I find her, you better stay far fucking away from her"

I stormed out of the building, my mind filled with rage. If she wasn't here, then where the fuck was she?

"You good....?" Mickey asked as I slouched down against the wall.

"No Mickey, my sister's missing! Why the fuck-" My sentence was cut off my the sound of my phone ringing. Unknown

It couldn't be.....

"Hi Cassie" Her tired voice sighed as I felt a weight life off my chest. "I'm at a gas station, in Sheboygan. I-I'm so sorry"

"Oh god, please tell me you're alright" I cried hopefully.

"I fucked up Cass. I hurt our brother and now I fucking broke probation. But I need help."

"Fi it's okay" I whispered. "Just stay there okay? I'm on my way"

I quickly hung up the phone before turning to face Mickey. He stared at me cautiously as I tried to think of my next plan. I mean I couldn't go to Lip, he'd be pissed, but I also didn't have a car, unless....

A small smile rose on my face and it was obvious he knew just what I was thinking.....

After some bargaining I finally got Mickey to let me take his car to Wisconsin. It was tough since he was certain I'd crash it, but then I reminded him that he could always just steal another one.

Luckily the drive wasn't that long but it felt like an eternity since the radio was busted. There was just something about silence that unnerved me...

Turning the car into the gas station, I just barley missed the curb as I came to a stop out front. I could see Fiona sitting by the counter and fuck, she looked like shit.

When she saw me her eyes immediately filled up as I pulled her into a long hug.

"You know I've never been to Sheboygan before"  I joked, wiping her tears with my sleeve. "Nice rural charm"

"I'm so sorry" She whispered as I placed a kiss to her head.

"It's okay it's okay, let's just get you home"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive back home was silent, I honestly think both of us we're too scared to talk. I slowly pulled up to the Milkovich house, turning off the engine.

"I just need to drop the keys off and then we can go home" I smiled as we got out of the car.

I made my way up to the porch, the least bit surprised the door was unlocked. I was just hoping I wouldn't find and angry Russian when I walked in.

"Hey Mick thanks for-" My face turned to stone with I found Mandy cooking dinner for Kenyatta. "What the fuck are you doing?"

She just shrugged her shoulders as she continued to cook on the stove.

"Mandy we need to get you out of here" I whispered. "Some place safe"

"She said she's-" Without thinking I grabbed the knife off the counter and held it up against his throat.

No one and I mean no one would ever fucking hurt one of my friends.

"Cassie!" Mickey called as I dug the tip into his atom's apple. "Look at me, we're cool" I unlocked my eyes from Kenyatta's as I slowly released my grip from the knife. "Everything's cool"

The man pushed me away from him as I stood there in silence. Why the fuck did I do that?

Snapping out of my trance, I raced out of the house and back over to where Fiona was waiting.

"What the fucks going on with you?" Mickey called, following after me. "One minute you're like wonderwoman, running around, making pancakes. Then the next thing, you want to cut somebody's freaking throat! You smoking meth or something?"

I continued my way away from him as he yelled back about talking to a wall.

"Cassie sweetie, you good?" Fiona whispered as she caught up to me. I just shrugged as I felt her wrap her arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm just tired...."

A/N Okay so as someone who has BPD, i'm trying my best to not offend anyone with the writing, but i'm really sorry if I do! Just remember that everyone who has BPD experiences it differently xx