"It would be an honor to help you prepare for your journey." The mayor bowed.

I returned it and put my hands together with my fist to my palm,

"Thank you very much, you have our gratitude." I bowed politely as Aang followed.

"I'm so proud of you, Aang. You figured out what to do all on your own" Katara praised as I nodded in agreement.

"Actually, I did have a little help, and there's something else" Aang admitted.

"What do you mean?" I asked and tilted my head in confusion I had a feeling I wasn't gonna like this news.

"What is it?" Sokka questioned beside me.

"I need to talk to Roku, and I think I found a way to contact his spirit. Also, Lyra. He wishes to speak with you" Aang added.

I gulped nervously and sweat dropped.

Not only that, I sense a but.

"That's great, Aang!" Katara cheered.

"Creepy, but great." Sokka added with a nod but I stood hesitantly and retied the blindfold.

"There's a temple on a crecent shaped island, and if I go there on the solstice I'll be able to speak with him." Aang finished.

"But the solstice is tomorrow." Katara followed.

Realization hit me like a punch in the gut,

"The island's in the firenation, isn't it?" I spoke.

Aang nodded and smiled sheepishly,

"Suprise!" He smiled and I turned to Sokka and face planted my head into his shoulder in exasperation.

-------

We waited a little bit as night fell to gather ourselves and our stuff as I bathed in the river and Asura hunted small creatures. She was now quite big, about the size of a wolf bat. I was also certain she wasn't aware of her size or weight as she tried to curl up between my legs later that night.

I pulled some water from the river and massaged it into the scar on my face until the skin was soft and creamy.

Acne had managed to grow on my eyebrows and on my forehead I realized my moon cycle was coming.

It was fine, I'd last.

Not my first rodeo.

Wait what's a rodeo?

Eh, whatever.

Asura had managed to splash me as I laughed and splashed her back. It was very refreshing to have some fun.

After I had bathed I rang out the water from my hair and pulled what remained on my skin.

I walked further upstream and got some water in my bending pouch and filled up our canteens, no one wanted to drink bath water. Although I was gonna boil it anyways to make it safe for drinking. Still though, no bath water.

I pulled myself onto the path again and dried my lower half now completely out of the water.

Asura followed behind her, purring contently and shook the water off her waterproof fur.

I shielded myself and found I had gone the wrong way.

Three ostrich horses were on a path as I slid down the cliff with some ice boots to investigate. Luckily I was fully dressed when I investigated.

I had alerted a certain young teen and uncle as his head snapped in my direction.

"Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I'll leave you two." Iroh smiled warmly and rode the opposite way.

I hummed thoughtfully,

"I'll make you a deal, we keep this 'little thing' of ours a secret and you don't ask about the Avatar. But if you see me with my group we're enemies, got it, buster?" I stated.

Zuko thought for a second, he had never felt this way for anyone.

The way she had touched him last time was so unlike Mai's cold hands. He felt safe in her touch.

A safety he only felt around his uncle, and his mother. But it was more personal and so different like a half of  himself.

So he nodded, he had never wanted something so bad in his life, and he wasn't gonna give it up for anything.

"Okay." He agreed to her relief.

-----

Soooo that's a new chapter hope you guys enjoyed I'll seee you next time! Stay, safe and healthy, have a good day, and until the next one. Bye my Bookworms!
-Rose