"All I want to do now," he starts, allowing the water to run down his now cold body once more, "is to fall asleep under the covers with you in my arms," he sighs, hating the way his whole body felt like cringing every time he thought about the fact that his mother could very obviously kick him out due to her homophobia.

Jungkook watches as Taehyung finishes up in the shower, stepping out, wrapping a towel around his waist. Jungkook almost immediately does the same. Awaiting for the moment that Taehyung gives him the news was much more scarier in Jungkook's opinion.

So much could go wrong, like, for example – Taehyung leaving Jungkook instead, to impress his overbearing and rude mother. Or, Taehyung simply not being the same Taehyung that Jungkook loves. Jungkook basks in the silence as he dresses himself slowly, his thoughts running wild in circles, a frenzy and chaotic thing that he just couldn't stop.

Taehyung leads Jungkook into his bedroom, sitting him down.

It was very clear that the two were about to have a serious conversation, a conversation that Jungkook would probably remember for rest of his life.

Running a hand through his mint hair, Taehyung paces for a second before saying, "you know, whatever happens, I love you right?" Jungkook almost closes his eyes in pain, this felt so much like a goodbye that it hurt him. His heart beating against his chest, throat dry, eyes burning, the walls were closing in on him and yet...all he could do was nod aimlessly and wait for Taehyung to begin speaking.

"I...well, truth be told," Taehyung starts, standing in front of his boyfriend, before he kneels down, taking Jungkook's hands in his, "I don't know what's going to happen... My mother, she's one confusing lady. I want to be open with her but there's also some risks that may come with it," Taehyung speaks gently, ever so softly, to get it though to Jungkook.

But Jungkook understood clearly.

The risk of Taehyung leaving him.

Tears well up in the corners of his eyes, but Jungkook's stronger than that. Blinking them away, he nods, "I understand Taehyungie, I understand very well," his fingers hold Taehyung close, gripping the older's sharp jaw.

They pull each other closer, but Taehyung steps away, standing to his full height. He begins pacing again, up and down, up and down, it was clear that he had many things to stay but the stress of getting them out made him frantic, unfocused and jittery.

"Taehyung," Jungkook calls quietly, so quiet that it's almost a whisper. Taehyung looks at Jungkook, the two silent. Jungkook pats the seat beside him on the bed, urging Taehyung to take a seat next to him.

And he does, the mint haired male sitting awfully close to Jungkook, fingers itching to hold the boy close and to never let go, not even for a second.

"You don't need to worry because I know Taehyung. I know how hard it is for you right now, to collect your thoughts; to wish for everything to go right instead of wrong. It's okay to worry Taehyung," Jungkook says, leaning his head on to Taehyung's broad shoulder for the littlest amount of comfort.

Sadly, it brought nothing to his worries, nothing could ease this feeling. This feeling of despair.

"You don't need to prepare me for the worst Taehyung because...nothing could be worse than seeing you so unhappy and stressed, like there's nothing you can do to move on from your problems," Jungkook says, smiling a little, trying to make Taehyung's eyes twinkle once more. "You really are the man who captured my heart Tae Tae," Jungkook whispers, his throat all itchy and dry.

Taehyung sniffles, playing with his fingers as he tries to control the tears falling from his eyes, but he can't. He can't help the silent tears roll down his cheeks so painfully. Gosh, it hurt so bad. It hurt so much to think that...could this be goodbye? Neither knows what is going to happen, and so..they must think ahead.

"Jungkook, I love you so much," Taehyung desperately cries, pulling Jungkook into a close hug, he cries into Jungkook's shoulder, sobbing lightly as his body shakes. Jungkook desperately grasps at Taehyung's stretching back muscles, hating the way Taehyung's sadness over loomed the greater good of this. Taehyung could finally be open with his mother.

"Fuck I'm not ready for this," Taehyung croucks, his hand on the back of Jungkook's head, trying to keep him in his arms.

Jungkook sobs, "Taehyung, you're gonna be okay," he hiccups, rubbing Taehyung's back even softer than before. Pulling away, he wipes his boyfriend's tears, leaning his forehead against Taehyung's, "I promise you're going to be okay," he says softly, eyes fluttering shut for a moment, breathing in Taehyung's comforting scent.

Taehyung sighs, "I'm not ready to let go, fuck Jungkook I love you so much. Please don't forget it, just remember I love you. And only you," he repeats over and over again. Like he was enchanting it into Jungkook's mind, so that the boy never ever forgot about it.

"You don't need to let go," Jungkook begins, standing up, getting ready to leave, "I'm always going to be here for you. Anytime. Call me." He points out, pulling on his jacket. Taehyung only watches, he doesn't want to watch Jungkook leave, with the risk that there's a chance he's never going to see Jungkook in his own space again, but there's nothing he can do about it.

"Promise me Taehyung," Jungkook says.

"What do I promise?" Taehyung asks in a reply.

"Promise me that no matter what, you're always going to take care of yourself. You're always going to do what makes you happy. You're going to be a happy man, I just know it," Jungkook urges at Taehyung, before leaving, not giving the mint haired male a chance to convince him to stay.

It's only up from here and out.

---

Sorry for the short chapter, but I just wanted to apologize for the next two weeks, school has started which means no regular updates for now!
Vote and comment!!