Chapter 10: Weekend (P2)

Start from the beginning

"Why would I? Anyway you are the one buying all those things and you are just letting me carry them? I'm not your servant!" Sehun whined like a kid throwing tantrums at his mom.

"Yah! No matter what you really aren't kind! You bastard!" I shouted at him and kicked him on his knees. And he groaned in pain, hugging his knees.

"I volunteer to bring them to your car!" Min volunteered and obviously, she'll like it. I guess you know what I'm talking about. And wait! Don't tell me that I'll be left with this bastard? Aish... such a lucky day I have!

Anyways I'll just let Min do it despite from seeing her ex-boyfriend with another girl so she would be at least be brighten up because recalling back earlier she really looked like she wanted to talk to him in private but she can't because deep inside she's still affected. I know her very well and what she said earlier for sure it was just a lie. No doubt she was looking somewhere else when she said that to me that she 'totally' moved on from him though she isn't.

"Min eonnie! I'll just go buy our snacks for the movie marathon later! I'll just see you there in the theater. I said to her and winked at her indicating good luck to her with Luhan. And she nodded in response.

"So... you're going to have movie marathon?" Sehun asked looking somewhere.

"So what if we are?? It's not your business..." I exclaimed back.

"You don't have to be so hot-tempered. I was just asking?" He said.

"Asking my face!" I exclaimed back and headed to he grocery store to buy some food for our dinner later with dad and Eunji since that's what I usually do in Saturdays if I have free time and to also buy some snacks for the movie marathon. Since I and Min don't like eating popcorn when watching movie but we prefer chips they're better than popcorn.

"Wait! I'll come with you..." Sehun said. And I thought he has some plans to do? Let me guess I think he's just like me that's used as a carrier of the shopping bags?

"And why would you come with me? I thought you have some plans to do?" I asked folding my arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm also going to buy snacks for our movie marathon?" Sehun exclaimed. And don't tell even movie marathon?? Urgh... such an annoying fate.

"You are also going to the movie marathon?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask again. I've said my answer already." Sehun said irritatingly. So they are also going. Aish..

"So can I go?" Sehun added and looke d at him boredly. How can I even focus to do the grocery if he's coming... urgh... fine..

"It's up to you." I said boredly knowing how unlucky I am. Tsk.Tsk.tsk. poor NaMi...

"Then I'm coming." Sehun exclaimed. This guys is really... urgh... he's like a glue keep on following or sticking with me around. When will there be a time that I won't get to see his face? How unfortunate of you NaMi-ahh *shakes head*

So we got a basket for us to put the things and off we went. We went first to the chips section and took what we want and then next we went to the drinks area and took again what we want and so on and so forth.

Saying earlier that probably I might not focus in doing the grocery well I was right. It was not fun doing the grocery with Sehun.

So many unexpected things, that I've never known that this guy is just a poor kid. Tsk. I pity this guy.

---------------------------------------

I know... I know... it's a lame update. I didn't have much time to finish this chap. Anyways I'm getting bored in updating this story. Should I still continue it or not?

Hmm.. I guess I should still continue it. It'll be a waste of my effort if I'll delete this story. I've come this far so I'll have to finish it.

Anyways.. there will be 4 parts of this chapter and we'll move on with the 10th chapter. Wooohoo!! But I'm still far away from the climax of this story huhuhu...T-T

Hope I could finish this soon...

So despite of everything else! Please Read. Vote. Comment and Share my story guys!!

Kamsahamnida!!!

Thank You!!!

Xie xie ni!!!

Salamat sa inyong lahat!!!

Saranghaeyo...❤

I Love Y'all...❤

Wo ai ni...❤

Mahal ko kayo...❤

Xoxo,
~Oh_SehunUniverse94~