Chapter 10: Weekend (P2)

Start from the beginning

"What's your relationship with her? Are you one of the relatives of the suspect?" The officer asked. And say what? Suspect? Me? Hah! Guessed it right that they really looked at me as a suspect.

"We are not related. Just someone I newly known. And by the way she isn't a suspect, she just have something wrong with her brain. Don't mind her and we apologize you for that." He answered and glared at me. Jist what do you think is he doing? I think and I am sure that there is nothing wrong with my mind. It's just that I'm too angry to even see and approach kindly to the froglet that I'm hating for years. Geez...

"Don't listen to hi---" My words were cut down when he covered my mouth from continuing my sentence.

"If you would release us, then for sure this won't happen again." He stated still covering my mouth. I struggled on his grip so I would be able to take his hands away from mine.

"Uhmm... excuse me? I'm here you know? I exist and I know you know that, right?" Min interrupted and I just looked at her boredly. Seriously Min? Aren't you going to help me from this bastard over here?

"Alright you may go. I'm giving you the last chance. If this happens again then expect that you'll be banned from this mall, you get me?" The officer exclaimed and yes! I got one last chance. I should be careful next time to not even bump to this frog that caused all this trouble that even I was suspected to the trouble maker of this scene though I'm not.

"Thank you, sir." He answered and so we left the Haneul, the frog and his girlfriend, the girl frog that also caused this trouble. I struggled once again to get away from his grip. Until when he finally released his hands on my mouth. I could breathe freely... ahh..

"Yah! Just what on Earth are you doing? You shouldn't have done that?! Geez... that was just a long time ago. I think I should be the doing wjat you did earlier only if I haven't moved on but now I have so don't worry because I'm not hurt anymore, ok?" Min exclaimed. And I was like seriously? Min? I wasn't informed that she moved on totally.

"But even if! That frog deserves it!" I raised my voice and it's like everyone could really here me already even from afar.

"Frog?" He scoffed. And well well... what do we have here? Another bastard that'll ruin my day for sure.

"Yah!! Sehun-sshi! Why did you do that? I was talking to the officer and you just covered my mouth! How dare you interrupt! We were already there finishing all those karate thingy for him to suffer right infront of me?!" I exclaimed and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Be grateful that I was there to help you! Probably if I wasn't there then you might have been in the prison cell by now. And what's your relationship with him that you are very angry at him?" He asked.

"It's none of your business!" I said and he just rolled his eyes. Next time after I kill the frog maybe this bastard is my next target.

"By the way Sehun-sshi... who are you with? You're just alone?" Min asked interrupting us. Thank goodness! If Min didn't even interrupt probably we have already been arguing with each other non-stop!

"Ani... I'm with Luhan hyung. He was just buying some stuffs."He answered and for sure hearing this would brighten up the day of Min. And why is that even weekends I get to see this bastard? Aish... Such an annoying life I have!

"Oh here he is!" Sehun exclaimed pointing at Luhan's direction. And seems like he is bringing a lot of stuffs.

"Oh! Annyeong!! What are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

"Obviously shopping." Min exclaimed happily.

"I see... anyways Sehun-sshi would you help me with these and help me bring this to the car?" Luhan asked for some help to Sehun but Sehun just raised his eyebrow like Why-would-I? Look