SHITTY SMUT WARNING

Taehyung was above Jihyun as he slowly kissed his neck. Licking it making the boy shift with a whine.

He sucked on Jihyun neck and began to undress the boy.

"Ngh~ Tae~" Jihyun moaned out biting his bottom lip and started to grind against Taehyung's thigh.

The boy slapped Jihyun's thigh, hard. Making Jihyun gasp and made his body flat again.

"Don't be greedy now baby. You cam be patient, right babyboy?" Taehyung whsioered to his ear as he began to bite gently.

"Uh huh~" Jihyun couldn't say anymore as Taehyung continued.

He then moves to Jihyun's chest and swirl his tongue around his nipped and squeeze the other softly.

"P-Please~" Jihyun whimpered tying to keep his hips steady.

"Please what baby?" Taehyung mumbled as he keep going.

"Pl-Please fu-fu." Jihyun raised his hips slightly and moaned as he felt Taehyung's bulge.

"Need words babe." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Fuck me!" Jihyunnkaoned as he grind again against Taehyung.

"If you say so." Taehyung smirk as he took his trousers and Jihyun's trousers and got a condom from the draw and strawberry flavoured lube.

"Wanna help?" Taehyung smirk. Jihyun got up and put some lube on his hand and started to jerk Taehyung off.

Jihyun, being a tease that he is, started to go slow making Taehyung wail.

"Jihyun. Go faster." Taehyung whined. Jihyun smirk and played with the tip.

"Should've just fuck me Tae." Jihyun said with a victory smile.

He soon went fast making Taehyung moan loudly.

"Baby lay down." Jihyun whispered.

"What?" Taehyung ask, opening his eyes and stared at his boyfriend.

"Lay down. I wanna ride you."

Taehyung laid down and Jihyun was in his lap and adjust his positions and Taehyung's dick.

He moves up and down slowly to get use to the size. Taehyung place his hands on Jihyun's hip and started to move him up and down more quickly.

Jihyun fell on Taehyung's chest as he felt his ass getting abuse. He tried to get himself back up but couldn't.

"Ah! Ngh! Tae! Tae~" Jihyun moaned out as he shuts his eyes at the feeling.

The room was filled with many moans and skin slapping against each other.

"You like that?" Taehyung said as he went faster with his hips.

"Yes! Yes!" Jihyun wailed.

Soon later after alot of wailing, whines and moaning the two came as Jihyun fell once again on Taehyung's chest.

"You alright baby?" Taehyung ask holding Jihyun close.

"Yep. Much, much, much better." Said Jihyun smiling at Taehyung.

END OF SMUT

-

"I knew I shouldn't have fucked you." Taehyung said as he started to cough violently.

"Oops." Jihyun said with a smile.

"I don't like you." Taehyung said with a pout.

"Yes you so. You csnt be mad forever." Jihyun said sith a giggle.

"Yes I can!"

"Whatever you say baby. See you after school. I promise I'll give you lots of love." Jihyun said kissing Taehyung's cheek.

-

Jihyun seen that the jikook weren't in either. I guess Jungkook hasn't finsish his heart yet.

"Looks who's in." Minho said making Jihyun groan.

"You again?" Jihyun whined.

"Can you please like go. I can't deal with stupid people today." Jihyun said walking away making Minho follow.

"Wheres Taehyung? Was he scared?" Minho said with a laugh.

"No, he is just sick. Maybe he is sick of your bullshit. I don't think he can deal with stupid people either. That's why we go perfect together." Jihyun said witha  sweet smile.

"Nah. He told me the other day that he was obsess with you. He is still a freak." Minho said with a disgusted expression.

"Two of us are obsess with each other but in a healthy way. And he may be a freak but only with me. Goodbye now. See you never." Jihyun said as he skipped to school.

-

Finally Minho left them alone and Taehyung soon got better.

"Don't make us more clingy babe." Jihyun said making Taehyung pout.

"I wanna hold your hand." Taehyung said sticking out his hand with a pout.

"Fine you cutie." Jihyun said holding his hand making Taehyung smile gleefully.

Jihyun smiled at Taehyung as he was being adorable as he swung his arm back and forth as Jihyun laughed as he joined.

They are more happier and more clinger. Seems like a perfect relationship to me.

-
A/N - Hello. I hope you like this first bonus. I'm planning to make three bonus' one for Taeji, one for Jikook and one for both of them.

I'm sorry for the shitty smut. I never wrote smut in a long time. I'm a bit rusty for that. I'm good for fluff and angst, smut? Eh, rusty.

I'll update the other bonus' this week!

Also you'll be happy to know that all of the bonus will be at least 1,000 words. I have to treat you all correctly.

Also have any of you watch JK's Vlive. I lit7woke up and seen he was live and I was actually early with 200 and something views...heres proof to prove it -

It was a good thing to wake up to

It was a good thing to wake up to. I'm glad he was having fun! I'm sorry to everyone who missed it. You missed alot! But he'll come back!

Anways!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself and keep loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛