intimacy

Clay got out of the shower and walked into his bedroom, where he saw George, asleep, curled up in the same position where he left him. "He's so perfect," Clay thought to himself. Clay wanted to do something special for George; it was now their 6 month anniversary.

George was leaving in a few weeks; he promised his mom he would go back to the U.K. for holidays, but always said he was tied up in Florida, and that wasn't a complete lie. His whole life was in Florida. He was going to school, doing Youtube and twitch full time, and he had Clay.

George was terrified; what if something terrible happened to Clay while he was gone for a week.

(TW: mention of suicide)

What if Clay did something to hurt himself. What if George came back and Clay had killed himself.

"No, no, he's getting better now. He hasn't self-harmed in 2 months" George kept telling himself he would be fine. Clay was going to be okay.

"Baby," Clay said as he shook his lover awake.

"Mm- what" George wanted to sleep. He had been up all night playing with Nick and Karl.

"Baby, wake up. I have something planned," the older said as he placed a kiss on the younger's forehead.

Clay sat George up into his lap.

"Baby, please go take a shower and get dressed so we can leave. We have a reservation for 6pm".

"Ugh, fine," George groaned and wiggled out of his boyfriend's grasp.

George quickly took a shower. He had less than an hour to get ready. It was already 5, and they had to leave by 5:45 to make it for 6.

George got out of the shower, quickly got dressed, throwing on black mom jeans and a royal blue button-up that he tucked in.

"Ready?" George asked, slipping on his blue converse to match his shirt.

"Yeah," Clay said, grabbing his keys and following George to the car.

They drove to the restaurant listening to their favorite songs. Clay had placed his hand on George's thigh, moving his thumb slightly. George looked at his boyfriend, thinking how he did everything so effortlessly. He was amazed by him.

"George, please, you're staring. We're here, my love."

"Was not."

"Whatever you say, baby."

Clay made a reservation for a different type of restaurant; it was an enclosed Ferris wheel. It moved slowly, but it was soothing. The Ferris wheel was set on a small pier by the beach. George was surprised by Clay's sudden change in energy. He hadn't seen him like this since he got to Florida.

The boys ate, shared laughs, and even a few tears were shed from their eyes. They had one of the best nights of their lives. They loved going out and just being in each other's embrace.

Their night sadly was coming to an end, but Clay had more planned.

When they arrived back at Clay's house, he looked at George in a way he had never looked at anyone before.

George could see the lust behind his eyes but shook it off as he went to change; he felt a hand, larger than his, grab his wrist. George knew what was coming next.

Clay lifted the younger up and pinned him to the wall, slowly starting to kiss him; the kiss quickly became more heated. They were full-on making out; Clay moved his leg, rubbing it up against George's half-hard dick. Clay quickly moved the two to the bedroom.

Clay began undoing his belt, using it to tie George's hands to the bed frame; he quickly removed the younger's pants, palming him through his boxers, angelic moans escaping George's soft lips.

He pulled George's boxers off, beginning to go down on him, George now arching his back in pleasure. He could feel himself getting harder each time his boyfriend moaned.

Clay started at the tip and slowly putting the whole thing in his mouth; it hit the back of his throat.

"M-mph I-I'm close" with that, Clay stopped, pulling down his own pants. He grabbed some lube and squirted the cold jelly-like substance onto his dick, and jerked himself off a few times before lining himself up with the younger.

"aAh" George moaned as Clay inserted himself.

"Oh fuck baby, you're so tight."

"C-clay"

"That's daddy to you, slut"

"Oh fuck, c-daddy."

Clay entirely removed himself from George. "Beg for it slut, beg for my cock, beg to form me to fuck you senseless."

"D-daddy, please fuck me, I need it so bad plea-"

George was cut off by Clay slamming into George's hole. Eventually finding George's prostate, hitting it with each thrust. Clay could feel George's walls tightening around his dick. "I'm gonna cum" George moaned.

"Hold it, you don't have permission, now take me like the bottom you are."

"F-fuck daddy, I'm sorry," George released while making eye contact with Clay the whole time.

"You'll regret that, you little whore" Clay immediately pulled out, flipping George over onto all fours, George's arms now all twisted. "You think you can just cum after I said you can't?" George was silent." answer me now!" "n-no" With that, Clay shoved his dick into George's mouth so far he couldn't breathe. After a few minutes, Clay came deep in George's mouth. "Swallow, you little cumslut"

"Don't move, baby, I'll be right back," Clay went to the bathroom and ran a bath for the two. He ran back, untying George and carrying him to the warm bath, placing him in and Clay slipping behind the smaller. Clay washed them, George eventually falling asleep resting on Clay.

Clay carried George to the couch and covered him up. He went to change the sheets and spray the room down. Once the bed was made he went back to get George who was peacefully asleep on the couch, small snores escaping his mouth. Clay placed George in the freshly made bed.

" I love you Georgie, I don't want you to leave what will I do without you?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                  1000 words

thank for 100 reads that crazy to me

sorry for the inconsistent updates :(

i started a oneshot/smutshot book, just click my profile if interested it currently has no chapter but i'm working on

i love you byeee