orlando

Clay arrived at the airport 30 minutes before Georges plane landed

When he got George's text, he pulled up to the curb to load George's bags into the car.

*Georgie :)*

I can't do this, Clay.

Please, Georgie? For me. It's just me here, no one else, I promise.

Okay.

I'm parked right outside of the door.

George started to walk through the sliding doors to see a boy with dirty blonde hair who was about 6'3" and was wearing black sweats and a lime green t-shirt.

"Hh- hi." George somehow managed to get out

"Hi Georgie," Clay said with ease.

George instantly blushed; he hates being called "Georgie," but it's different with Clay.

"How was your flight."

"Go- good, it was good."

"George, I understand things are different between us right now but not in a bad way. This will be good, I promise, and if things change, things change. That's life. All we can do is take it day by day."

"Okay, Clay, I don't think things will change on my end." George was scared that Clay would fall out of love with him. George didn't know if he could commit to Clay just yet.

The ride to Clay's house was about 45 minutes from Orlando's airport.

The two talked about video ideas, streams, and Minecraft. They thought about how fun the next few months were going to be

"let's go to the beach first. I want to show you something," Clay exclaimed

"I'm drained clay" George could barely get the words out.

"pwease for me, Georgie?"

"fine" George just loved seeing him excited about things.

The two boys drove an hour in the opposite direction from Clay's house. George looked out the window. .admiring the green scenery, it was so different from England it was always so gloomy and grey, the sun was just about to set. When they arrived, Clay grabbed a key from under the passenger side floor mat. He led George to a small cabin set off the beach. Up some jagged rocks, through some bushes and brush. The cabin was small, but cozy George oddly felt like he had been to this cabin before but brushed it off.

"like what you see?" Clay asked.

"It's cute. Is it yours?" George questioned.

'No, I just have the keys to the place," Clay said with sarcasm.

"Oh."

The two boys walked inside. When George turned from closing the door, he saw the ocean through a large sliding glass door.

"Wow" George was in awe of how pretty the ocean was. He had never seen the coast before.

"I know it's pretty amazing here; this is where I get away."

"Clay?"

"Yes," he replied

"Can we get some food? I have a headache, and I'm so tired."

"Of course," Clay felt terrible; he dragged George here when all he wanted to do was sleep.

Clay drove back to his house when he noticed the small brown-haired boy asleep on his shoulder. He never wanted that moment to end. He had even longed for this moment over and over. Clay stopped at chick-fil-a, getting the boy chicken nuggets and a sprite. He remembered from the time they were on call, and George ordered door dash.

Clay pulled into the driveway, turned the car off, and grabbed the food somehow George hadn't woken up. He scooped the boy up into his arms, cradling him, opened the front door, and placed George on the couch.

Clay went back to the car to get George's bags; when he came back, George was awake but groggy.

"Did I wake you? "Clay said softly.

"No, I woke up when we pulled in. I just didn't want to walk," George said, blushing.

"omg, I carried you for nothing. I got you food from CFA," Clay said, handing him the bag and his drink.

"Simp," George said, laughing.

"I am not," Clay said, knowing it was true, "when you're done eating ill show you to your room, then you can shower and get ready for bed or whatever."

"you mean we're not going to share a bed?" George said sarcastically

At that moment, it felt like it was just them.

"George, I really like you. Can I ask you something?"

"Clay, don't say what I think you're going to."

"Will you be my-" he was cut off.

"NO! I don't know. Yes? No. Clay, I can't."

(tw: thoughts of suicide, just this paragraph) 

Clay ran to the bathroom. His heart felt like it was in pieces. The one boy he truly loved just rejected him. He felt so alone at that moment. He just wanted to die. He thought nothing mattered anymore. He stood and looked at himself, thinking of how ugly he was. This is why he hid his face online. He never wanted anyone to see him ever again.

George walked over to the closed door. Knowing Clay was on the other side, he heard sobs.

"C-Clay?"

"Go away, i- I don't want to talk to you, George you broke my heart."

"Clay, just open the door," George pleaded.

"f- fine" Clay was hesitant, but he did...

George looked down at the boy helpless on the floor. It saddened him,

"Clay," he sat on the cold tile floor, "just give me some time, please let me sleep on it. Please, Clay, I'm just trying to protect myself, you know?"

"no, I don't, George. Why don't you believe I love you."

"Because this is all so new, and I've been hurt before."

"George, you've known me forever i- I love you."

"I love you too."

Clay reached his arms out to hold George; George didn't budge. Instead, he stood up and went to his room.

Clay eventually got off the bathroom floor and walked into the hallway where he saw the door adjacent to his ajar he saw George asleep peacefully.

Clay went to his room, changed, and hopped into bed, checking Twitter one last time.

Around 2am George woke up scared, he remembered where he was. He went to check on Clay. He saw him in his bed sound asleep. George debated going back to his room; that's when he climbed into bed with Clay and cuddled him. 

                                                                                                                   1,029 words 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for the support even if its not a lot its appreciated

thank you Laney for all the help <3

i'm going to try to update more :)