him..

sunday, 3:28am Clay rolled out of bed to turn on his PC. he was excited for this morning as it was the first time he would talk to George in 2 days, George was so busy with school he took a few days off to catch up with missing assignments and just take a mental break. After Clay got something to eat, he logged into discord to see an illuminated green circle next to George's name.

*Dream joins call*

"hi, Dream!" George says, can hear the smile in his voice,

"Hey, George!" said Clay. "How was your, what's the word you brits call it? holiday?"

"Not funny Dream, it was fine. I got a lot done...I missed you, though."

Dream giggles "... you missed me?"

George quickly fired back with, "I meant streaming ..STREAMING Dream don't flatter yourself." George is so embarrassed. He went on deafen for what seemed to be forever.
"George?!"

"GEORGE?!"

"CUTIEE?!" "Oh, so you think I'm cute? Sorry, my uh mum needed me" George secretly hopes Clay was serious.

"Georgiee! your back I was afraid you had left forever."

"never call me 'Georgie' again. Why would I leave you like that? We'd been talking for about 5 minutes," George says, hoping Clay doesn't want him to explain further."
They went on talking for 4 hours before Sapnap joined the call.

*sapnap joins call*

"Heyyyyyy, WAIT, George is back? YAY, finally, I was getting sick of Dream."

"Wow, that was low sap" Dream says, offended.

"haha, yes sap, I'm back," said George

George streamed on the SMP for a few hours.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go. I have um plans," Said sapnap

*sapnap leaves call*

"George, can I tell you something?" Clay said with butterflies in his stomach

"Of course, dream anything" George said, confused, thinking what could he possibly need to tell me? and why didn't he tell me earlier

"I missed you too.." said Clay with instant regret

"awe Clay," says George

"I love when-" Clay pauses

 "Hello? love what?"

"never mind, I'm tired. I've been up since 3am..goodnight George."

*dream leaves call*

That night Clay laid there thinking of the way George said his name. "awe Clay" "Clay" "Clay."

He never wanted that conversation to end. He just wished he could tell George the way he felt. Clay pondered for hours if he should text George or not... He decided to just go to bed.

Georges phone buzzed @ 11am It was a text from Clay. It read,

 "Hey, good morning George, what time are you getting on? I want to talk to you."

"I think I'm getting on now, why are you up so early isn't like 6 am there" George asked, he was excited to talk to dream but was concerned for him. Dream never slept anymore who knew if Dream was even eating. 

"okay, join the call" Dream hadn't slept in days he couldn't get George out of his head .

*Gogy joins call*

"Good morning gogy!"

"Clay, you know i hate that, Good morning, you sound like you haven't slept."

Clay  blushed "Sorry, yeah I slept." he lied "um did you get my text?" 

Of course George got the texts, he responded to them, he felt like an idiot.

"Yeah, what did you want to talk about" George was getting worried

"Oh so about that..." Clay was going to tell him how he felt but he know he cant, he knows he wouldn't feel the same George wasn't gay? Right? 

" ... never mind "

"NO! Clay, I'm worried about you tell me what is going on" George longed for Clay he wanted to be in his arms, he wanted to take all of Clays pain away 

"Fine George I- I- I cant George you wouldn't understand" 

George left it at that he knew Clay wasn't doing well, he knew Clay had a rough home life his parents spilt when he was young, his mom used drugs, she was never around, his sisters lived with their dad. He had helped Clay before what was the difference this time  George was so upset, he just wanted to help the one boy he loved, George loved Clay so much but he could never tell him! right? 

"okay, do you wanna play something maybe take your mind off it?"

"yeah. Minecraft? not the SMP though" 

"sure, why not the SMP"

"I'm not in the mood to be apart of streams right now. Wait were you gonna stream?"

"I was about to ask that. I wont right now I think Karl wanted to play the SMP later I'll stream then, Also it quite early here i wouldn't get many views"

"okay, I'm sorry George I'm so sorry."

"Clay why are sorry, you did nothing wrong"

Clay had a lump in his throat, He wanted nothing but to tell George how he truly felt. It hurt to talk to George, What if he told him and George just never spoke to him again. Clay didn't want to even think about it. 

Dream and George both got off and went to bed Clay had classes in the morning. He needed to get some sort of sleep. Clay was in high school but only went part time as did George so they had the same schedule.. same grade .. same classes.. same everything, Except they lived in two different country's, two different continents.. thousands of miles apart. 

                                                                                                                              900 words

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Hey guys if you read this far, Thank you so much this wont get more than a few reads but who knows.. Like I said previously I've written before but nothing like this. all suggestions and comments are appreciated.

-Emma