sixty - three

Magsimula sa umpisa

He was in his black tux, wearing the dress coat this time, but I wouldn't mind if he wasn't. his hair was gelled back a bit, his beard was shaved, and he looked perfect.

I try to stop the tears that want to rush down my face when I walk down the aisle, trying not to pay attention to anyone but lucifer at the moment.

My dad helps me to the stand, and I stumble a bit but laugh it off when lucifer grabs onto my hand.

The feeling I get from his touch, relaxes me.

I couldn't stop the tears this time.

I go to wipe my eye and look back at Lucifer.

"hi" I whisper laugh.

"Absolutely stunning." He slowly looks me up and down.

"not so bad yourself." I word back.

"were gathered here today, to celebrate this marriage between Lucifer Luca Valentino and Josephine Elizabeth Katavana." Our priest starts as I turn around to see Lisa giving me a thumbs up.

"if your ready, your vows." He says as I go wide-eyed.

I forgot I had to say it Infront of all these people.

I don't want to do that.

"Lucifer, your first."

He laughs a bit before looking at everyone and turning back to me, taking my other hand in his.

"Josephine Katavana, you were my first love, and I plan on you being my last, you're the person I can rely on to be there for me the way no one else can and understand me the way no one else will get, I promise to love you, until our souls do us apart and this world brings up apart, even then I will never forget about everything we had been through together, and I regret none of what we went through, I want you to be my favorite hello, and my hardest goodbye." He finishes as I blink back my tears.

"how am I supposed to top that" I laugh as I wipe my eyes and some people laugh with me.

"Lucifer Luca, I grew up reading about love stories that the fictional characters always had, always wishing I could get a love story where we loved each other so strong that nothing could pull us apart, I never thought that I would get it until I met you, you changed my life and my perspective on everything, leading me into your world so I could trust you. I fell for you, and I fell hard and fast, you saved my life as I saved yours and there will never be a day where I stop loving you and stop wanting to be with you."

I look back up scared of everyone's reaction, but happy I got through that.

My tears come in quicker when I see lucifer wiping his eyes, his eyes full of tears.

"lucifer" I go to wipe his eyes.

He looks up at me and bites his lip trying to stop them when a smile comes to his face.

"fuck, I don't like crying" he chuckles.

"now for the rings" the priest breaks the silence.

I hear big giggles as I smile when I see peter running up the aisle with two rings.

He gives them to us, and I take mine to give to Lucifer.

"you can go back to your seat now." The priest bends down to tell peter.

"bye guys!" he giggles.

"Now, do you Lucifer take Josephine Elizabeth Katavana to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I slip the wedding ring onto his finger, and it was the perfect fit.

Thank god.

"do you Josephine, take Lucifer Luca Valentino to be your lawfully wedded husband."