-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫-

Start from the beginning

Penny: "hey guys! What are you up to?"

Ruby: "uhhh"

Yang: "we're looking for our friends blake and sora"

Penny: "oh the faunus with slight anger issues and the cat faunus girl"

Weiss: "I'm guessing the faunus with anger issues is sora"

Yang: "yep pretty much-"

Ruby: "wait how did you know that?"

Penny: "the cat ears"

Yang: "what cat ears? She wears a- bow"

Then an awkward silence comss fourth and a random tumbleweed goes pass the group

Ruby: "she does like tuna alot"

Penny: "so where is she?"

Ruby: "we don't know they've been missing since friday"

Penny: "*gasp* that's terrible, well don't you worry ruby my i won't rest until we find your friends"

Ruby: "that's really nice of you penny, but we're ok, really, right guys?"

Ruby turns to her teammates who have magically disappeared, oh and another tumbleweed passes by

Penny: "it sure is windy today"

Scene switch

Sora: "soo what are we gonna do?"

Blake: "i still don't believe the white fang are the cause of these robberies, they've never needed that much dust before"

Sora: "but maybe they're working with someone like, uhhh torchwick?"

Blake: "but there's no chance that they would work with a human"

Sora: "but wait here me out, what if he bribed them- wait that's stupid, uhh"

Sun: "*gasp* but how about the white fang did do it! Cuz the only way to prove that they didn't do it, is to go to the place where they would most likely go to if they were to do it, and not find em there"

Sora: "holy shit you're right"

Blake: "the only thing is i have no idea where that would be"

Sora: "oh wait ozzy told me earlier that there was gonna be a shipment coming later today"

Sun: "yeah cuz when i was on that ship i heard a couple of dudes talking about offloading a huge shipment of dust coming from atlas"

Sora: "define huge"

Sun: "huuuuuuge, big schnee company crate"

Blake: "are you sure?"

Scene switch

Yang: "thanks anyways! This is hopeless...you really don't care if we find them do you"

Weiss: "don't be stupid of course i do blake is my teammate and sora is my girlfriend for pete sake! I'm just afraid of what they'll say when we find them"

Scene switch

Penny: "so, blake and sora are your friends"

Ruby: "well yes but me and sora are girlfriends but she has thing called a harem"

Penny: "but you're mad at them?"

Ruby: "yes- wel- well- im not weiss is"

Penny: "is she friends with them?"

Ruby: "yea but no i think"

Penny: "but why?!"

Ruby: "*sigh* well you see blake might not be who we thought she was, and sora? She just wanted to be a loving girlfriend to her"