Chapter Twenty-Eight

Walking into the upscale hotel lobby only a block or so away from the downtown nightclub, Taehyung holds my hand tightly as he strides up to the front desk and begins asking the clerk for a room for the night

Walking into the upscale hotel lobby only a block or so away from the downtown nightclub, Taehyung holds my hand tightly as he strides up to the front desk and begins asking the clerk for a room for the night. Honestly, I'm not sure why we didn't think about doing this in the first place. It would have made so much more sense to get a room for the night than to ride in an Uber all the way back to my place with all of the New Year fiasco going on.

Sliding the little booklet containing the keycard to the room off of the desk, he glances at me with a bright smile as he begins to lead me to the elevators at the other end with sounds of water trickling from an impressive fountain nearby and soft music playing through the built-in speakers in the ceiling.

The hotel he chose was large and elegant and I knit my brow in confusion as the glass elevator doors slide closed and he presses the button for the appropriate floor, "What made you choose this hotel?"

"I designed it." He casually mentions it as if it's nothing at all while my heart fills with a sense of pride.

I knew he was talented and that he had designed quite a few buildings around the city but really experiencing this with my own two eyes is awe-inspiring. Speaking of, I wonder how things are going with the new dance studio. If Tae is able to design a huge hotel with such sophistication as this one, I'm curious to know what he has in store for a place that was so meaningful to both of us.

A faint beep and sound of the door unlatching echoes in my ears as Taehyung pushes the door open and pulls me inside with a grin, forgoing all unnecessary lighting. Easing me up against the wall, he begins kissing me as if it had been torturing him to hold back for as long as he had. His hands snake into my hair as he deepens the kiss, eliciting a whimper to involuntarily escape from my mouth. 

The way he cherishes every little touch as if at any given moment we could wake up and realize it was all just a wonderful dream has me melting into him as if I was putty in his hands. 

Whatever he wanted from me, I would do. I trust him more than I've ever trusted anyone else. I would give the world to him if I could, even before we began this new phase in our lives. To put it simply, he was deserving.

Groaning at my eager hands unbuttoning his all-black dress shirt, he pulls me away from the wall and walks me backward until my thighs collide with the mattress and my body falls on top. Still standing before me as my chest heaves in desire, I raise up on my elbows and watch him undo the last few buttons and pull it off of his shoulders, tossing it onto the floor as if he could care less.

He eases his body back over mine as he grits his teeth, grabbing a handful of my hair and tugging it hard enough to force me to look him into his lust-filled eyes, "Do you know how hard it is for me to not fuck you every time I'm around you?"

Smiling and biting on my lip, I shake my head in response.

Pulling my hair a bit more, he directs my head to the side to give him access to cherish my neck. Licking a long stripe down the side, I moan at the sensation, feeling myself already dripping with just the idea of him working me so expertly to have me convulsing around him once again. Thoughts of his deliciously hard member entering me swarm my memory and I feel my walls clench with enthusiasm for what's to happen.