Two

Chapter two- Penny's POV

"I don't understand why I have to be here?" I say in a questioning tone.

"Uh because I can't be there?" Savannah says in a duh tone.

"Isn't it the groom who can't see the bride on her wedding day, who the hell cares about you seeing Ed in his suit,"

"Pen," Savannah whines as I pull the door to the tailor's that Ed sent me the address to. I chuckle.

"I'm here, don't get your panties into a twist, my god," I mumble to my best friend.

"I love you Pen,"

"Yea I know, I'll whip them into shape," I tell her, and she thanks me before we hang up. "Well boys let's see you get hot," I demand clapping my hands together. Edmund chuckles as he sat on the chair.

"The best man and groomsman are in there first, better if they went first," he tells me and I nod.

"Come on!" I exclaim, "give me your best catwalk," I demand to the five boys in change rooms. I turn and place my purse on an empty chair.

"You mean nude catwalk?" A voice says behind me, I turn and see Alexander coming out swinging his tie around his neck.

"Please, you'd like that wouldn't you," I huff as the rest of the groomsman walkout. I walk towards Alex and grab his tie.

"There aren't many adjustments needed right?" I ask the tailor.

"No, I did most of them," He tells me.

"So their good to take the suits home?" I ask and he nods. "Great that's one off the checklist," I mumble, I swat Alex's hands and he drops them.

"Ed I don't wanna sound like a prick,"

"You always are one," I mumble to him, glancing up considering our height difference. He narrows his eyes at me.

"But," He continues, "this tie color is ugly." I stop and stare at the tie and silently agreed, it was ugly.

"I agree," I announce turning around. Edmund sighs, "Sav shouldn't have left you in charge with this one thing," I shake my head and grab my phone.

"We have a selection of ties at the front," the tailor tells me as I ring Savannah up.

"Perfect, come on Xander," I say and grab his tie and pull him forward. He grumbles behind me but follows.

"Penny?"

"The color tie Ed picked is ugly as hell," I sigh.

"What's the color?"

"Grey." I deadpan.

"The boy's suits are grey." She deadpans.

"I know," I sigh and turn to Xander, he shrugs.

"Just choose whatever you think is best, I trust you," she says and hangs up.

"I may kill her," I mumble as I turn to Xander. The boy's suits were gonna wear a dark grey but the light grey tie did not go with the suit.