chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?

Start from the beginning

"Alright bud, what are we thinking for dinner tonight" I cooed, pushing the cart down the isles.

We were still low on money since Fiona was under house arrest so the tips I made were gonna have to cover it.

"Pizza!" He cheered as we stopped in front of the fridges.

"Pizza it is" I laughed, ruffling the top of his head. I pulled a few boxes from the rack, throwing them into the basket behind him.

We continued our way through the store as I grabbed the cheapest items I could find.

Dented cans of soup, off-brand juice, and a few more boxes of cereal since it was all anyone seemed to eat.

"What do you say Liam, do we get Carl the gross kind?" I laughed, putting the boxes into the basket. "Nah, i'm not that mean"

I finally grabbed a few loafs of bread and a few jars of jam before making my way up to the register.

"Find everything okay?" The lady asked as I placed the grocery's on the belt. "You're totals $64.98"

I pulled out my wallet, scanning through the crumpled up bills I got from work. God she was gonna think I was a stripper....

"He yours?" An old lady cooed as I placed the bags back into the car.

"Yeah" I lied. "Had him when I was 15"  Her face turned to stone as I made my way back out of the store.

 I mean who said I couldn't have some fun with it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling my coat tightly around my body, I made my way down the street towards the club.

"Where the hell have you been?" A voice called making me jump.

"Jesus, Mickey" I sighed. What the hell was he doing here?

"You got any money on you?" He questioned as I rolled my eyes. God, did everyone think I was some rolling ATM machine?

"Few bucks" I muttered. "Spent most of it on grocery's, why?"

He pulled out a drag of his cigarette, seeming to question if he should really tell me.

"My bitch of a wife think's I owe her something" He snapped. 

Right, Svetlana..... and his son Yevgeny.

"Ginger, ride around the block?" A man called as a car came to a stop in front of us.

"Does she look like she's for sale to you?" Mickey snapped as I tried to keep the smile off my face.

As toxic as it was, jealous Mickey was my favorite Mickey.

"I mean yeah" The man laughed which only seemed to make him angrier.

"Well this ain't Macy's bitch, you ain't window shopping"

I watched in awe as Mickey chucked an old beer bottle at the guys car before beginning my way into the building.

"That shit happen to you alot?" He snapped, stopping me in my tracks.

"Every night" I hummed. At first it was annoying but now honestly, I was used to it. "I gotta get to work"

He stopped me one again but this time I could tell he was thinking something stupid.

"Tell you're boss you're going home sick" He muttered as I sent him a look. "Tell him you got AID's or some shit"

As much as I needed the money tonight, I had a feeling whatever Mickey was thinking was going to be a whole lot better....

Okay so I lied....his plan sucked!

He had me sitting at the bar of some bougie ass hotel, trying to rope in rich old guys.

I mean we were gonna rob them before anything got too extreme, but that was besides the point.

I caught eyes with some older gentlemen across the way as I slowly took a sip of my martini. Which by the way, was disgusting, I honestly don't get how people drink those.

"I got a room upstairs" I flirted, making my way over to him.

"You don't beat around the bush" He laughed, turning to face me.

"I know what I want" I smirked. "Do you?"

The two of us made our way up the stairs to the room Mickey would be waiting in. All I had to do was play into it a little bit...

"You like it rough?" He purred as he ripped off his shirt.

"Whatever you're into" I smiled deviously. He started nipping at my neck before slamming me down onto the bed.

When he said rough, he really meant it...

"Say cheese motherfucker" Mickey laughed as he walked out of the closet with a camera. He punched the guy across the face as I took the watch off of his wrist.

"Ooh Bulgari, that's like 200 bucks" I smiled, fixing the straps off my dress.

"I'm calling the police" The man yelled as I tried to keep the smile off my face.

Mickey held up the man's phone which revealed a photo of what I assumed was his wife and daughter.

With Mickey taking a photo of our previous encounter, there was no way he would be saying anything.

"If you're gonna take my money" He muttered. "Least you can do is have the whore suck me off"

I'm sorry what the fuck did he just call me?

Before I had the chance to react, Mickey kneed him hard in the crotch. I watched as he fell to the ground sulking in pain.

Serves him right......

A/N This chapter had a whole nother part to it but my dumbass accidentally deleted it and honestly I was too lazy to rewrite it....so enjoy xx