"Let the moans out for me baby" she spoke as she pushed her fingers deeper. I let out a shriek and grabbed Normani's wrist as her grip got tighter on my throat. I opened my mouth and let my tongue out, panting as I couldn't take how fast she was going.

Normani smirked and bent down until she was closer to my face. "Look at you with your tongue out. My beautiful slutty bitch" she mumbled before capturing my lips with hers. I grabbed her hair and pulled it as the feeling at the bottom of my stomach got more intense.

We sloppily kissed each other, basically exchanging all of our saliva. I moaned into Normani's mouth as my stomach tightened and soon I released hard onto her fingers. Mani never slowed down her pace which made me cum again, screaming her name loudly as I pushed her away.

Normani watched as I came, while sucking my juices off her fingers. I stared at her as her fingers entered and disappeared into her mouth.

Not even after 20 seconds, my girlfriend wanted more, and now I had my legs above my head. She positioned her pussy above mine and lowered herself. I shivered slightly at the feeling of her cold lips against my warm ones.

Normani slowly rocked back and forth and I moaned at the feeling. "Look at me baby" she moaned and I shook my head. I felt her slap my thigh harshly and I moaned, still not looking at her.

"I won't ask again slut. Fucking look at me" she said harshly and I looked at her into her eyes. Normani's eyes were really dark and filled with pure lust. Normani smiled and then said "Now watch as I fuck you baby".

Normani started rocking her hips faster, moans leaving my mouth each time our pussies rubbed together. "F-Faster" I moaned out and she complied, going faster. She grinded down onto me and I covered my mouth to prevent myself from moaning louder.

Normani snatched my hand away, shoving her fingers down my throat, and the sound of our wetness hitting together made me whimper. I reached for my breasts, and started fondling and messing with them in every way.

I was gagging and everything on her fingers in my mouth, and Mani enjoyed every second of it.

Normani's moans were like music to my ear, but her lips looked so luscious. I removed her fingers from my mouth, and smashed my lips against hers, letting our tongues explore each other's mouths. I grabbed Normani's breast in my hand and smirked as she let out a moan into my mouth.

I pulled away and looked down, watching how slippery our centers looked and let out a huge shaky breath.

I lifted my hips up, trying to create more friction between us. "Baby I'm close" Mani panted out and I circled my hips a few times, before we both came at the same time. Normani stayed still and just rotated her hips, mixing our cum together.

When she pulled away, you could hear the stickiness of our cum pulling away. As Mani laid on her back, I crawled to her, and then turned around so my ass was facing her. I nearly yelped as she grabbed my ass, and pulled me more towards her face.

"Arch" she demanded, and I arched my back with no questions. I felt a finger go in slowly, went back out, then back in, and I knew she was teasing me.

I was too busy looking at the goodness of Normani's pussy right in my face to get mad at her teasing. I licked her once, and moaned at the sweet taste.

I licked it once again, and then I dug in, starting to lap up all her juices. I felt Normani rub my clit as she slowly swirled her tongue against my pussy. I spat on her pussy and rubbed it around, before pushing my fingers deep into her. The vibrations of Normani's moans were felt through my entire heated core.