꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras

Начните с самого начала

Everyone else had similar expressions as they looked at their unstable food Amber tried her tea yet within a minute later spat out into the cup clearly not liking how it tasted."yuck"
she uttered while putting it back onto the table seeing that her housemates were also not having anything.

"I'm not eating this"
Mick blurted out few minutes of silence later which did make sense if he was the only one in their house who was on Anumn's football team and would need a proper healthy meal in mornings like he would normally get unlike others who don't but still found this pretty unfair.

"Trudy always gave us toast with our own choice of jam-" Mara informed Victor as he went round the table handing out whatever it is he had cooked that day. seriously, no one knew what was inside these bowls .. it's almost like he's never got lessons on how to do meals when there's a problem.

Glancing from where she sat ; Rhianna saw Alfie's cup get stuck to his plate whereas her whole face lit up with excitement. She also looked across the table seeing that Nina had a similar expression to hers "it's not edible if it gets stuck onto cutlery or other stuff" she mumbled while she felt an urge for some mash potatoes but she didn't get up either way.

"-Forget Trudy. and if you don't like my cooking then you can always do it yourself"
Declared Victor as he went into the kitchen, he left them alone ignoring how they disliked his 'breakfast' little did he realise they'll come up with a plan to not get poisoned .. maybe that's exaggerating slightly.. even so his ingredients looked far from safe.

They each continued to lifting up their sold bowls of 'oatmeal' guess you would call it until Amber finally had an idea that might help with their problem. "How about we go and get breakfast from the vending machines at school guys?" she suggested in which they all agreed before heading out of the living/ dining room although when they left neither expected to see builders in the hallway. "No way! they're installing security cameras?" she gasped as she was first to notice.

"They can't do that. it's a total invasion of our privacy"
Fabian commented when they were standing around together. could it be because of him, Nina and other three club members snooping about finding more clues? either way they shouldn't feel like they're being trapped inside.

"And the camera adds 20 pounds" Amber mentions though money was least of their problems right now. She didn't get any responses yet Fabian sent her a look which read 'really?' there is other things to be working about besides how much equipment costs.

Victor entered the hallway still carrying his spoon that he had used."The school is always striving to improve your personal measure to help you feel safe and secure" as he said that they each uncomfortably glanced up at those installing camera, afterwards he went back inside the dining area with a sly grin.

"This is a joke"
Mick says underneath his breath before they began leaving for lessons, hopefully school won't be half as bad like it has over at their house.

"Uh- opposite of a joke Campbell. I would be smiling way over the moon but noo this is a nightmare." Rhianna corrected him as she followed right after and took one last glance  at their hallway whilst holding onto the front door "I'm so missing my bed already" she added when waiting for Jerome .

"Safe and Secure?"
Jerome questioned whilst Rhianna shrugged her shoulders, they soon caught up with their housemates despite dreading those long hours of learning.