23

Preview for Arc 2
—————-
"Team 7 consists of Naruto Namikaze and Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka looked at the two boys and saw Sasuke's questioning glance. "You will meet your female teammate , when your sensei comes." The fangirls started screaming in anger.
——————
"This class is quiet," Sakura said as she entered and was met with onyx and blue eyes. "Sakura!! No way! Is that you?" Sakura sweat-dropped and looked at the loud blond. "Ah, you're the hokage's son, right?" Naruto quickly nodded and Sakura looked out the door. "Meet me on the roof, both of you. Our sensei is waiting there."
————-
"My name is Naruto Namikaze! The things I like are ramen, my mom and dad, and my friends. I hate waiting the three minutes for the ramen to be ready. My hobbies are trying and pranking. My dream is to become Hokage!"
—————
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. The things I like are my brother, my parents, and my clan. The things I hate are fangirls. My hobbies are spending time with my brother and training. My dream is to become stronger than my brother."
———
Sakura stood leaning against the wall and let out a sigh. "The name is Sakura Hatake. I have no intention of telling you my likes and hates. As for my dream, hmm. I have many hobbies." Kakashi sweat-dropped and face palmed. "She only told us her name," Naruto whispered to Sasuke who nodded.
————
"Mother, father. My sensei is Kakashi Hatake and my teammates are Naruto Namikaze, and Sakura Hatake." Mikoto's eyes widened ,and Fugaku stared at Sasuke.
———
"Team 7 will go on a C-rank mission." Sakura raised an eyebrow and looked at the two genin teammates.
———-
"Zabuza Momochi." Zabusa let out his killer intent and a smirk made its way up his face. "Ah if it isn't Sakura and Kakashi. What an honor it is to fight you."
————
"What's the point of trying to play hero?! Have you ever lost someone because you were weak! You guys act like you know everything!" Sakura blankly stared at the small kid. "You're annoying, you know that kid? Don't act like you're the only one that has lost people."
——————
"The name is Haku." Sakura raised her small eyebrow. "Sakura Hatake. Nice to meet you." Haku's eyes widened a bit and he inwardly smirked. 'Ah Sakura Hatake, pleasure to meet you.'
———-
"Chidori," Sakura's small hand was about to impale Zabuza through his back but instead was met with Haku's body. His heart in her hand.
——-
"You killed someone, Sakura," Naruto stared at her small hand. Sasuke stared at her, keeping his distance from her. "In this world, you must be strong to survive."
———
"Sakura Hatake," Minato called her name. She stepped forward and bowed her head. "You will be keeping an eye in the Forest of Death."
——-
"Your body will be mine, Uchiha!" Orochimaru was about to bite Sasuke but was met with an emerald eye and a bright Sharingan one. "Orochimaru, please refrain from doing that."
———
"Congrats, you pass to the third part of the exam," Kakashi declared and Sakura landed next to him, her small landing quiet. "Ah you look like you went through some trouble," Kakashi smiled at them. "You could say that."
———