30

I was in a rush while writing this, so I'm sorry if it's too short or if there is misspelled words.
————————
"K-Kurenai-s-sensei. I h-have a q-question," Hinata asked as she shyly stepped out of her spot between her teammates. Kiba and Shino looked at her and gave a nod. "W-well we w-wanted to k-know," Hinata started and Kiba laid a hand on her shoulder, giving her a smile. Hinata took a deep breath and continued, "We wanted t-to k-know who S-Sakura- s-San is." Kurenai raised an impressed eyebrow and withheld her chuckle. "Well why don't you three sit on the ground. Let me tell you a bit about her." She cleared her throat, and the three genin excitedly sat on the ground.

"Well I'll just tell you what I know. Though I will leave important facts out. Sakura Hatake is a well-known ninja. She is a prodigy, one of her kind. A rare ninja. She has saved many people and the village. She has gone on many missions, and prefers to be alone." She took a breath and looked at her genin. "Then why is she treated badly?" Kiba asked, and Kurenai sighed. "That's something that you must ask her. She's a younger version of kakashi," she said and the three genin were shocked. "That is hard to believe. Kakashi sensei is always late, and smiles. Sakura san is early, and is always quiet and sad," Shino stated and the other two nodded, "She doesn't look anything like Kakashi-sensei, yet they are father and daughter." Kurenai withheld a sigh, "You know, Sakura has gone through some things. It changed her. She's my comrade and I hold her in my high regards. She's one of the people i respect. I know one day she will become your comrade and friend."

With Team 7

"Naruto!" Sasuke exclaimed as he saw the chunin ninja run towards him. 'Damn it. I won't make it,' he thought as he saw the ninja's claws reach for Naruto. Naruto closed his eyes and felt his body hit the floor. He shakily opened his eyes and saw his pink-haired teammate in front of him. "S-Sakura-Chan," he stuttered but quickly quieted as his teammate had knocked out the ninja. She turned around and faced him and looked at Tazuna. "Mr. Tazuna, I noticed that you have been tense throughout this journey. I also know that this was supposed to be a C-Rank mission, not a B-Rank," she stated and clapping was heard.

"Well done, again. You never let me have my fun," Kakashi said as he stepped out of the bushes. "B-but you-you," Naruto stuttered and Kakashi looked at him. "Well done Sasuke," he said as he gave a quick glance to the Uchiha, "I didn't expect for you to freeze up Naruto." Naruto tensed at that, and Sakura gave him a quick glance. Kakashi turned around and stared at their tense client . "You have some explaining to do."
————————-
"My village has been overtaken by Gato, a local crime lord. I needed protection to build the bridge in order to build a new one. We are a village surrounded by water and have no way of getting goods without a bridge. By destroying the bridge, Gato gained control over the village and has done many things," Tazuna explained as the team sat in the small boat. "I see," Kakashi stated and the shore could be seen. "We've come this far. I see no choice but to protect you, but this will be reported to the Hokage." Tazuna let out a sigh of relief, and thanked the man that had brought them ashore. Team 7 and Tazuna waved the man off and walked towards the village. After a while, Naruto quickly looked around and shot one of his kunai towards a bush. Sakura inwardly face palmed, and Sasuke face palmed. "Dobe, there's nothing there," he said and Naruto walked to the bush. "There's something there, teme."

A white bunny came out of the bush, and Sakura and Kakashi quickly , but unnoticeably, tensed. 'It's summer. Those only exist during the winter. This is a distraction,' Kakashi thought, and he quickly looked around. Sakura stayed quiet and looked at her teammates. Naruto, Sasuke, and Tazuna kept walking forward. Kakashi and Sakura kept walking but stayed in the back. There was no wind that day, so when they heard the sound of leaves moving, Kakashi screamed one word. "Duck," sasuke quickly tackled Naruto, and Kakashi quickly tackled Tazuna. Sakura quickly turned around and was met with a familiar blade. She quickly put chakra in her hands, and her hands were met with Zabuza's sword. She felt the familiar sting of pain, and was thrown back with the sword in her hands. "Sakura!" Sasuke exclaimed but quickly shut his mouth as Sakura threw back the sword from the tree it came from. He saw the red liquid dripping from her hands and could only guess that it was blood.

A familiar figure quickly caught the sword and landed in front of the tree. Kakashi stood in front of Tazuna, and Sasuke and Naruto quickly stood protectively around of Tazuna.
"Zabuza Momochi." Zabuza let out his killer intent and a smirk made its way up his face. "Ah if it isn't Sakura and Kakashi. What an honor it is to fight you. The famous copycat duo. This is going to be exciting," he said with a smirk. Zabuza looked away from the team and stared at the person that had caught his sword. "Ah, Sakura. I couldn't expect any less from you," he gave her a confused stare, "Oi, where are your small claws and animalistic eyes?" Sakura and kakashi tensed at that and the others looked confused. "Team 7, protect Tazuna. I'll take care of Zabuza. "Kakashi said and Sakura quickly jumped into the open spot Naruto and Sasuke left for her.