Chapter 9

Elsa's POV

I'm laying on Jack's chest looking at the clouds in the sky. "When do we pull the prank," Jack whispers in my ear. "Soon," I say. The rest of our friends are around the park just enjoying themselves. Then Jack got off the ground and helped me up. "Why did you get up," I say and then Jack smirked. I then walked backwards with him just following me. I then started running and he started chasing me. 

I then climbed a tree hopping Jack didn't see me. "Elsa," I hear Jack say. I then heard someone climbing the tree. Time to trick him. I then jumped off which was the worst idea. "Shit," I say. I then grab my ankle. I then see Jack come towards me. "Snowflake did you jump off the tree," Jack says. "Yeah and it was dumb," I say. He then checked my ankle to see if it was broken. "You just sprained it," he says. "It hurts," I say. "Just let it rest," Jack says. I then lay down and Jack lays next to me. "But where still doing the prank," I say. "Why do you want to do it anyway," Jack asks. "My sister and friends pulled a prank on me while I was showering," I say. "What was it," Jack asks. "I turned on the water and the water was a different color, but I didn't notice it," I say. "And what happened," he asks. "I finished my shower and dried my hair and it was purple," I say. Jack just chuckled. I just punched him in the chest. "Its not funny I had to shower again to get the dye out," I say. "Sorry babe, but that was funny," he says. I just turn around so he can't see me. "You know you can't be mad at me for that long," he says. I just turn around and see him sitting next to the tree. I just sit on his lap. "Yeah your right," I say. 

He then slams his lips on mine. I then roll over so I'm laying on the grass and Jack was on top of me. "Lets go somewhere private," Jack says. He then gets up and I do to. We then run to the limo. He locks the door. I then lay on the seat. He gets on top of me and kisses me. I start to take of his shirt and Jack throws it to the side. I start tracing my finger over all his muscles. He then started kissing me neck. He found my sweet spot which cause me to moan and just kept kissing there and then he went back to my lips. 

After a while we stopped. He then got up and I just looked at his chest. "Liking what you see," Jack says and I start blushing  and cover my face with my hands. "You look cute when you blush," he says. I start blushing more. He then puts on his shirt. "Lets go do the prank," I say. "Okay how are we going to do it," he asks. "Tell them to meet at our spot in the park because you have something important and once you do climb the tree that goes over our spot and then when they get close we drop the chocolate eggs," I say. "Well then lets go do it," he says. We get out the limo and I grab the stuff while Jack calls our friends. 

Jack's POV

This is going to be hilarious. I then walk up to our friends they were all together, so I can tell all of them. "Hey Jack where's Elsa," Anna says. "She had to use the restroom," I say. "Oh okay," Anna says. "Guys I have something important to tell you," I say. "Okay tell us," Flynn says. "No at our spot at the park," I say. They look at me confused, but they start walking to our spot. I make a run for it and climb the tree Elsa is at. "Okay here," she says and hands me a cartoon of eggs. Inside the egg was chocolate and the yolk. They came under the tree. "Okay at 3," she says. "1....2....3," she says and we drop the eggs on them. They just shout and Elsa and me where laughing. "Come on we have to go before they get us," I say. I jump off the tree and help Elsa off. I turned around and saw them all looking at us and they start running after us. I grab Elsa's hand and make her run with me. "Jack my ankle is killing me," she says. I then pick her up bridal style and we run like hell.

 After a while we lost them in the park. We sat behind bushes and started laughing. "Did you see their faces," I say. "Priceless," Elsa says. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," she says. We get up and start looking for our friends. I then spot them coming out of the restroom. I looked at Elsa and she is trying her hardest to not laugh. "What happened," I say. "You know what happened," Hiccup says. Then Elsa started laughing. I joined her.

"I... can't breathe," Elsa says in between laughs. We stop and they are all looking at us. "Was this payback for the prank we did to your hair," Anna says. "Yup and it was worth it," Elsa says. I then felt like someone was watching us. I turned around and saw nothing. "Jack what are you looking at," Elsa asks. "Nothing, lets go back to your house," I say. "Okay," Elsa says. We start walking to the limo and and head to the girl's house. "I'm going to need two showers now," Punzie says. I just chuckle. 

???'s POV

That was a close one he could of spotted me. I then walk to the bench and found the person I was looking for. "What do you want," she says. "I need your help to get Elsa," I say. "And how should I help. I already moved on, so don't try and bring me into this mess," she says and walks away. Ugh she is a pain. I guess I'm doing this on my own, but how. Oh I might now how. Elsa you will be mine soon. 

A/N
Here it is. What do you guys think? Who do you think the person is? I hope you guys like this chapter though. Anyway have a lovely day. Bye for now.