Chapter 11

Emma's POV 

It has been 5 months and Jack is still in a coma. Elsa would never leave his side. She tells us that she wants him to see her when he wakes up. The only time she leaves is to shower or use the restroom. Anna and me bring her food since she never goes and get it. There are times were I have to force her to go to sleep, but sometimes she knows that she has to sleep. 

"Hey Emma," I hear Anna say. "Hey Anna. You need something," I ask. "I came to check on my sister," Anna says. "She is actually sleeping right now," I say. "Oh thats good," Anna says. "How are the songs going," I ask. Even if Jack is in a coma they have to still think of 6 songs in till the end of the month, but the surprising thing is that they have to do 7 instead of 6. If they don't they have to do double by the end of the next month. "Not good. We need Jack and Elsa," she says. "Why," I ask. "The song we did for the past 3 months, Jack and Elsa made the song without our help," she says. "Wow," is all I say. "I don't now how they do it, but they come up with good songs on how they are feeling," Anna says. "Wait so the all the songs you guys sang where about how Elsa and Jack feel," I ask. "Yup," she says. 

I then see the rest of the band and Eric. "Hey honey," he says. "Hey," I say and hug him. "How's Elsa," Eric asks. "Still not wanting to leave Jack's side," I say. "Lets hope he wakes up sooner," Kristoff says. "Yeah," I say. "I just don't want to lose him. He is the only family I have. The doctor came to me and said if he doesn't wake up at the end of the day they are going to disconnect him from the machine that is keeping him alive," I say with tears rolling down my cheeks. Everyone gave me a big hug. "He will wake up. I promise," Eric says and kisses my forehead. 

I then heard someone gasp. "Did you hear that," I ask. "Yeah I did," Anna says. "But who was it," I ask. "I don't know, but lets hope it wasn't my sister," Anna says. "Why," I ask. "She would literally break down and shut herself from the world," Anna says. "Should we check on her," I ask. "Yeah lets go," Hiccup says. We then start heading to where Jack is. 

Elsa's POV

I was walking around looking for Emma. I found her and she was with the rest of our friends. I heard them talking about Jack. Then when I heard Emma say if Jack doesn't wake up at the end of the day they will disconnect him. I just gasped and ran towards where Jack is. 

I got in the room and grabbed his hand. "Please Jack, you have to wake up please," I say and tears start rolling down my cheeks. "Jack I need you. I can't see myself without you," I say and I start crying. "I need you," I whisper. Then lyrics to a song I sang with Jack came into my mind. "Jack you are going to make it," I say and start singing. 

Jack's POV

I woke up and I'm in a dark hallway. I start walking around and every where I walk is a dead end. I then see Elsa and I run and hug her. She then starts talking. "I can't here you," I say. Then see starts to fade away. "No don't leave me," I shout. I'm alone again. I sit down and start to cry. "You will never be alone," someone says. I look up and I see my parents. "I'm I dead," I ask. "No, but you almost are son," my dad says. "What do you mean almost," I ask. "You have been in a coma for 5 months," my mom says. "If you don't wake up by the end of the day. They will disconnect you," my dad says. "And your sister and girlfriend need you. Especially your girlfriend," my mom says. I'm now at some hospital. My parents start walking to a room. I follow them and I see Elsa crying. "She needs you son," my mom says. Then we end up at the dark hallway. "They need you son," my dad says and they fade away. Everything goes dark again. 

I then hear someone singing. I remember that song, but from where. My eyes then flutter open. I look around and my eyes land on Elsa she has tears rolling down her cheeks. and she was singing. I decided to join in. 
(J=Jack, E=Elsa, and Both=bold)

E: "Little do you know
How I'm breakin' while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgettin' is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time"

I put my finger under her chin and make her look at me. When she saw me she covered her mouth to try an hold back the tears. 

J: "I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drownin' me
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies"

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay

E: "So lay your head on me"

J: "I'll wait"  E: "(I'll wait)," J: "I'll wait"  E: "(I'll wait)"

I love you like you've never felt the pain

J: "I'll wait"  E: "(I'll wait)"

I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me

J: "'Cause little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies" 

When we finished singing she jumped out of her chair and gave me a hug. "You died right in front of me," Elsa says and starts crying. "Hey, but I'm here," I say making her look at me. I then leaned in and kissed her. I then hear the door open and we brake apart. Elsa just sat on my lap and leaned her head on my chest. "Your awake," Emma says and runs and hugs me. "I am,"  I say. 

Then the doctor came in and checked me to see if everything was all right. "You will be leaving in 2 weeks," he says and leaves. "Well that sounds like good news," Elsa says. "I guess," I say.     

A/N
Here is the chapter. What did you guys think? Did you like the song? I can't believe I already have 100 people who read this book. My mind is blown🤯. Thanks you guys for reading my story I really appreciate it. Anyway I'm going to post the next chapter today and I promise. Have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.