Chapter 12

Elsa's POV

It has been 2 weeks and Jack is finally getting out of the hospital. Emma dropped of his clothes, so he can change from the hospital gown. "Hey Jack you ready," I ask. "Yup," he says. He then puts a hat backwards on my head. "What was that for," I ask looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a jacket, white crop top, black skinny jeans, vans, and the backwards hat on my head. "Now you look sexy," Jack whispers in my ear. I just blush. "Lets go to the park instead," Jack says. He was wearing a jacket, a blue shirt, black pants, Nike shoes, and his hat was on backwards too. "Okay," I say. 

We are at the park just chilling on the grass. There aren't that many people here since its in the evening, but some people are here and there. "I had my sister drop off my skateboard," Jack says. "You can ride a skateboard," I ask. "Yup you want to see," he asks. "Yes please," I say. We go to the rink where all the skaters skate at. "Okay show me," I say. He gets on his board and starts skating. When Jack started riding his skateboard people start recording him. I wonder if they knew he could skateboard or did he keep it a secret from everyone. 

He was just skating like he had done this before. Then a bunch of people came over and looked in shock. He then finished and came towards me. "I just learned something new," I say. He gets off the skateboard and I get on it. "And that is," he asks. "I have the most amazing boyfriend ever," I say. He just leans down and smirks. "I also have an amazing girlfriend," he says. I stand on my tip toes and kiss him and he kisses back. 

"Talk about PDA," I hear someone says. Jack and me brake apart and see our friends. "Oh shut up Flynn," Jack says. "Who's skateboard is that," Astrid asks. "Um mine," Jack says. "You know how to ride a skateboard," Astrid asks. "Yeah since I was 11," Jack says. "Nice hat sis," Anna says. I just start blushing. I hate it when I blush because I look like some tomato since my skin is pale. "You like nice in the hat Els," I hear Emma say. "Thanks," I say. 

We sit on the grass and the body guards just stand around the park making sure no one can hurt us. "Hey guys look," Anna says and shows us a video. It showed Jack skateboarding and at the end it showed our kiss. "You guys make a cute couple," Punzie says. "I agree," Anna says. I just giggle. "Hey Elsa can you sing for me," Emma asks. "Um sure," I say. "Hey Punzie did you bring your keyboard," I ask. "I sure did. Just let me get it," Punzie says and runs to get her keyboard. She comes back and sits back down. "Whats the song," Anna asks. "I just made it a week ago," I say. "Ah your feelings," Anna says. "Most likely," I say. I gave Punzie the notes on what to play on her keyboard. I then start singing. 

Baby when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
We'll be burning up like neon lights

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now
Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

Baby when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Baby when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights
Neon lights
Neon lights
Neon lights
Like neon lights
Like neon lights

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now
Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

Baby when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Baby when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights
Neon lights
Neon lights
Neon lights
Like neon lights
Like neon lights

Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, beautiful
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time
Like neon lights, oh
Like neon lights
Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out

Jack's POV

The song Elsa sang was amazing. "That was amazing sis," Anna says. "Thanks," Elsa says. "Okay since were talking about songs. We need 7 songs by the end of 2 weeks," Hiccup says. "How are we going to come up with 7 songs by the end of 2 weeks," I ask. Then everyone's eyes went to me and Elsa. "What," Elsa asks. "You guys just come up with songs when ever you guys are together," Astrid says. "We do," Elsa asks. "Yes you do," Emma says. "Your songs always give people the feels. Since its always about how you feel about each other," Flynn says. "I guess we do," I say and smile at Elsa. "So far we have 5" Kristoff asks. "Which are," I ask. "The one at the wedding, the one at the hospital and the other songs u guys wrote before the accident," Punzie says. "Oh, so we just need 2 more," I say. "Yup," Anna says. "So we would leave you guys to it," Kristoff says and hands me my guitar. Then they all leave.

"This is going to take forever," Elsa says and lays on the grass. "Do you want to work here or at the studio," I ask and lay right next to her. "Lets go to the studio," Elsa says. "Okay," I say. I grab my skateboard and help Elsa up. We get into one of the cars the bodyguard came in and head to the studio.  

A/N
Here it is. What do you guys think? Was it amazing or was it just the worst chapter you have ever read? Did you like the song. Anyway have a lovely day. Bye, for now my snowballs.