Chapter 19

Jack's POV

I wake up and I see Elsa sleeping peacefully. I push her hair away from her face and stare at her. She then opens her eyes. "Morning Frosty," she says. "Morning snowflake," I say. She then kisses me and gets out of bed. "Why did you get out of bed," I say. "Because I need to get ready," she says. I then get out of bed and pick her up bridal style. "Jack put me down," she says while hitting my arms. I then lay down and put Elsa on top of me. "Its to early to be awake anyway," I say. "Babe its already 11 in the morning and the girls are coming over so we can go dress shopping," she says. "Well I guess were getting out of bed," I say. Elsa then hops of me. I was about to put my shirt on when Elsa grabbed it from me. "Elsa," I say. "I like seeing you without a shirt," she says and heads to the restroom. I guess I'm not wearing a shirt then. 

I head downstairs and go into the kitchen. I see the cook cooking breakfast and does it smell good in here. I then went to the living room and sat on the couch and scrolled through the media. After a couple of minutes the door bell rang and I put on a shirt that was just lying on the couch and I opened the door. When I opened the door I saw my friends and sister and her husband. "What are you guys doing here," I ask letting them in. "We came to do dress shopping with Elsa," Punzie says. "Where is she," Anna asks. "She's in the shower," I say. "I still can't believe we have to go," Flynn says. "Sucks to be you," I say. "You are still coming, so stop trying to bribe yourself out of this," Astrid says. They all groaned while the girls laughed. 

I then heard a loud thump come from upstairs. "What was that," Emma asks. "I have no clue, but it came from upstairs," I say. We all head upstairs. "Okay where do you think the sound came from," Flynn says and I see him carrying a frying pan. "Why do you have a frying pan," I ask. "To hit whatever made that sound," Flynn says. I just roll my eyes. "Okay lets check the master bedroom," Anna says. The master bedroom isn't far, so it could have come from there. I opened the door and went to the bathroom in the room. Once I opened it I saw Elsa, but Flynn on the other hand saw something different. "Ah its a zombie," Flynn says. Before I could stop him he hit Elsa with the frying pan. 

Elsa fell on the floor and we all ran to her. "Flynn you idiot that was Elsa you just hit," Anna says. "Oops," he says. I move her hair from her face and she looked at all of us. "Ugh my head," Elsa says. "What happened Elsa," I say and help her up. "Well after I showered I got dressed and put my makeup on. Then I came into the bathroom to get the comb, but there was a bar of soap on the floor and I tripped on it. When I did I landed on my back. Then...," Elsa says and looks at Flynn. Then Elsa got mad and tried to hit Flynn, but I held her back. "Let me go," Elsa says struggling to get out of my grip. Flynn was just hiding behind Kristoff. "Sis he didn't mean it," Anna says. Then Elsa calmed down. "Better," I say. "Yeah," she says and I let her go. She then grabbed the comb and frying pan. "Your not going to hit me," Flynn says. Elsa then hit Flynn with the comb. "Now were even," Elsa says. "Ow," Flynn says and rubs his forehead.

"Okay lets go downstairs and have breakfast," I say. "Wait. Why are you guys here," Elsa asks. "Dress shopping," Emma says. "Oh," Elsa says. I then touch her back and she winces. "You must have fell pretty hard," Hiccup says. "No I fell lightly," Elsa says sarcastically. "Well I'm hungry," Punzie says. "Then lets have breakfast," Elsa says. We then get out of the room and head downstairs. "You know I feel like having eggs with chocolate," Elsa says. "Eggs with chocolate," Astrid asks. "Yeah," Elsa says. "Are you feeling okay sis," Anna asks. "Yeah why," she asks. "No just asking," Anna says. 

We all sit in the dinning room and have breakfast. Elsa couldn't stand the smell of bananas, so we had to keep it a far distance from her. If I'm right I think she is having cravings and she has certain smells she doesn't like. 

Elsa's POV

We just finished our breakfast and our waiting for my parents to come. I'm sitting in Jack's lap and resting my head on his chest. "Hey Els do you know how far you are," Punzie asks. "No, but I already scheduled a doctors appointment to see how far I am," I say. "When can we leave already," Anna says. "When mom and dad come," I say. "Can we stay with Jack to keep him company," Eric says. "No can do," Astrid says. "So you are taking them with us to teach them about wedding dresses," I say. "Yup," Punzie says. "I don't think they should come, plus I think we might be gone for an entire day," I say. "But..," Anna says. "No buts. They are not coming," I say. "Thank you Elsa," Hiccup says. "Plus they go shopping with us all the time," I say. "Fine you guys don't have to come," Punzie says. Then one of the maids came to me. "Ma'am your parents are here," she says. "Oh okay," I say and she walks away.

 "Well lets go," I say. I get up, but Jack brings me back down. "How long are you going to take," Jack asks. "Who knows, but lets  hope this doesn't take to long," I say. "Okay," he says. I get up and peck Jack's lips. "Okay bye," I say. "Bye babe," Jack says. I then slip on my blue heels and head outside. I'm wearing a blue crop top and denim shorts. 

I then head outside and see my parents. I should tell them I'm pregnant, but when were done dress shopping. Since Jack and me should tell them together. "Hey sis are you going to tell them your pregnant," Anna whispers. "Yeah, but later," I say. "Okay," she says. "Hey mom and dad," I say. "Hey sweetie," my mom says. "Well shall we go dress shopping," I say. "Yes and who is she," my dad asks. "Well this is Emma my sister-in-law," I say. "Oh well its nice meeting you," my dad says. "Same here," she says. "Okay lets go," Anna says. We all go inside the limo and head to one of the bridal stores.        

A/N
Here it is? What do you guys think? Do you like it or is it just garbage? I might post another chapter today, but who knows. I might not feel like writing another chapter right now since I'm going to be watching the Grammy's with my mom. Anyway have a lovely day. Bye for now snowballs.