Chapter 7

Elsa's POV 

I went to the dance floor where my parents and Emma and her husband where. "You ready to here your brother sing," I say. "Yup," Emma says. "Elsa you were amazing," my dad says. "Thanks," I say. "The song you sang with the white haired boy are you a couple," my mom asks. "No," I say and start blushing. Then Jack started singing. 

After a couple of minutes he finished. The song was the best song I ever heard even if I'm hearing it for the 2nd time. Everyone started clapping and cheering. Then the dj took over and played other music. Then Jack walked off stage and came towards us. I hugged Jack. "You did great," I say. "Thanks," he says. "Should we go back to where our friends are at," I ask. "Sure," he says. 

The table we are sitting at is big. It can fit our friends and our family that we invited. "Jack you were amazing," Anna says. "Thanks," Jack says and sits down. I sit next to him. Then Emily and Noah came to our table. "Jack that song was amazing," Emily says. "Thanks," Jack says. "You guys must be the bands family," Noah says. "Yes we are," they all say. "This is Iduna Snow and Adgar Snow. Anna and my parents," I say. Then everyone introduces there family. "Well we have to go. I hope you enjoy the wedding," Noah says and they walk away. 

"Lets dance guys," Anna says. "Um no thank you," I say. "Oh come on Elsa," Jack says. Then Anna gives my puppy eyes. I hate it when she does that because she always wins. "Ok," I say. We all get up and head to the dance floor. 

Jack's POV

We are at the dance floor and there is a lot of people. I'm just looking at Elsa dancing and she is amazing. The way the light hits her skin and her eyes make her even pretty. Then they played a slow song. I grabbed Elsa's waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "You know this isn't so bad," Elsa says. "Yeah it isn't," I say. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I can't take it anymore.  I started leaning in and Elsa did too. We were inches away from each other until I closed the gap. I felt sparks flying everywhere. I wonder if she felt the same way. We broke apart from each and I put my forehead on her forehead. "That was the best kiss I ever had," she says. I just smile and she smiles back. 

"Elsa I have loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you. I love you Elsa," I say. "I love you too Jack. The way you make me laugh no has been able to do that," Elsa says and smiles. I just hug her and lift her in the air. Then our friends came over. "Don't tell them that were dating," Elsa says. "Okay," I say. "Hey guys," Anna says. "Hey," I say. "I'm not sure about you guys, but I need to talk to Jack," Elsa says and then drags me to the hallway. 

"So what do you need to...," I say but she cuts me off by crashing her lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and her arms where wrapped around my neck. She started biting my lip wanting to be let in. I let her in. I kiss turned passionate and hot. Her hands got tangled in my hair and my hands just rubbed her back. I then heard squealing. Elsa and me broke apart and looked in the direction the squealing came from. "What the hell was that," I ask. "Who knows, but if I'm sure that was Anna," Elsa says. "Do you think they were spying on us," I ask. "Probably," Elsa says. "Well shall we go back," I say putting my hand out. "We shall," she says and she holds my hand in hers. 

We walk back to the table were we where sitting at. Then Elsa started blushing. We were only a few feet away from the table. "Elsa why are you blushing," I ask. "What if they saw us kiss," Elsa asks. "Well then they saw us kiss," I say walking towards her. "Jack what are you doing," Elsa asks. I dip her and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck. We then brake apart and I help her stand up. "Best night ever," Elsa says. 

We then sit down and almost everyone is looking at us. Elsa looked like she was trying to hold in a laugh. "Elsa whats wrong," Iduna asks. "Nothing mom," Elsa says. "Are you sure sis," Anna asks. "Yup," Elsa says. Then they all look at me. This is really creepy. How their eyes just land on me. "Okay why are you guys looking at us like that," Elsa asks. "When were you going to tell me you were dating Jack," Anna says and almost jumps out of my chair. "We just started dating today," Elsa says. Then Anna squealed. I thought I was going to go deaf with how loud that squeal was. "Anna shush," Adgar says. "Sorry," Anna says. "If you hurt my daughter I would hurt you," Adgar says. "I will never hurt her sir," I say. "Good," he says. Elsa just puts her head on my shoulder. "I love you," she whispers. "I love you too," I whisper.

"What did I tell you," I hear Punzie what. "What," Elsa asks. "Oh I'm just saying I'm always right," she says. "Are not," Astrid says. "I am," Punzie says. "What in the world are you guys talking about," Flynn asks. "The talk me and the girls had in Astrid's room," Punzie says. "We didn't have a talk," Elsa says. "Oh.... umm," Anna says. "Punzie really," Astrid says. "What, so I have a big mouth that means I can't keep secrets," Punzie says. "Learned that the hard way," Elsa says. "Why," I ask. "I told Punzie where I was hiding my chocolate and she told Anna and Anna ate it all," Elsa says. "Well sorry," Punzie says. "I know and I forgive you," Elsa says.

The rest of the night we just talked or danced at the end of the party we all went home. The girls to their mansion and us boys to ours. Once we reached the mansion. I went to my room and got into bed and drifted off to sleep dreaming about Elsa. 

A/N
I decided to post it today since I have nothing else to do, so I wrote the next chapter and I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post it. So here it is. What do you guys think? Do you like the song I put? Anyway have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.