Chapter 20

Elsa's POV 

"I still can't believe my sister is getting married," Anna says and hits my arm lightly. "Oh haha sis," I say. "What I'm saying the truth," Anna says. "I'm so happy that you found the right person to settle down with," my mom says. "When you were dating Hans. I didn't like him from the start," my dad says. "Your dad will always make a fuss about why you were dating him and he wanted to ban you from seeing him," my mom says. "He is in the past and I don't live in the past anymore," I say. "Anymore," Emma asks. "When I found out he was cheating with me. I would always replay it," I say. "But we were able to make her stop living in the past," Punzie says. "Yeah they did," I say. 

I then start thinking about the future I would have with Jack. "Thinking about what the future would be like," Anna asks. "Always now what I'm thinking," I say. "Well thats because its a sister thing," Anna says. "Oh look we made it to Bella's Bridal Shop," Astrid says. We then get out and head inside the shop. Of course when everyone saw us they just gasped and started whispering. I then walked to the front desk. "Hi I made an appointment for today," I say. "And your name....," she says, but cut herself off when she looks up. "Elsa Snow," she says. "Yeah," I say. "The consultant should be here soon, just take a seat," she says. We then sit down. 

My phone then started ringing. "Oh who's that," Anna says and wiggles her eyebrows. "Oh shut it," I say. I then answer the phone. "Hey baby," Jack says. "Hey Frosty what do you need," I ask. "Are we going to tell your parents that your pregnant," he says. "Yeah, but were going to do it when I get back home," I say. "Okay I love you," he says. "I love you more," I say. "Not possible," he says. I could feel him smirk even though were talking on the phone. "Okay bye Frosty," I say. "Bye babe," he says and ends the call. I just smile. "Oh it was Jack," Anna says. "What did my brother want," Emma asks. "Oh he just wanted to know what the dress is going to look like, but I didn't tell him," I lie. 

Then the consultant came. "I am so sorry if you guys waited long," she says. "Its okay," I say. "Well my name is Kate Garcia," she says. "Well you already now who I am," I say. "Yes I do, so who did you bring with you," she says. "I brought my sister-in-law Emma Hernandez, my sister Anna Snow, bridesmaids, Astrid and Punzie, and my parents Iduna and Adgar," I say. "Okay shall we get started," she says. "Yes please," I say. "Okay you guys can go sit over there while I take the bride with me," she says and points to were a couch is and a mirror. 

"Okay so when is the wedding," she says once we reach a room. "In 2 months," I say. "Where is the wedding," she asks. "The beach," I say. "Very nice, what would you like to wear," she asks. "Um something flowy," I say. "Would you like sleeves, lace or no," she ask. "The sleeves I would like them off shoulder and I would like lace on the dress, and the train to no be to long," I say. "Okay. I will be back and can you put on the robe," she says and leaves. I put the robe on and wait in till she comes.

I start scrolling through Instagram to see if there is anything new. I then stopped scrolling and put my phone down. Then someone knocked on the door. "Come in," I say. "Okay, so your parents choose a ball gown dress and I choose other dresses that you might like," she says. I just look at the ball gown. I can't even picture myself in a ball gown dress. "So which one do you want to try on," she says. "The ball gown," I say. "I can tell you don't like the ball gown," she says. "I just don't see myself in it," I say. "Well lets put it on and see if you want to show you family," she says. "Okay," I say. 

I slip it on and I don't like. "Do you want to show your family," she says. "Yeah," I say. We get out and head to where they are sitting at. "Okay, so here is the first dress," she says. She then turns me around. "So your thoughts," she says. "I can tell my sister does not like it," Anna says. "I don't," I say. "Yeah this is a pass," Astrid and Punzie say. I then look at my parents. "I was hoping you would like it, but I can tell its not your style," my mom says. "This is a pass," my dad says. "Okay lets head back," Kate says. 

After a while I didn't like any of the gowns. So I haven't come out. I already showed them like 7 dresses, but I didn't see myself walking down the aisle in it. "Okay I think I have the dress you might like," she says and hangs it and I loved it. "I see your smiling," Kate says. "I love it," I say. She then helps me slip it on. It has a sweetheart neck line, off shoulder, the train isn't that long, and its flowy not fitted. I even could see myself walking down the aisle. We went out to show everyone. "Your smiling in it," my mom says. I then walk in front of the mirror and I turn around to face everyone. "Its beautiful," Punzie says. "This has to be the one," Astrid says. "Amazing," Emma says. "This just screams Elsa," Anna says. I then turn to my dad and he has tears rolling down his eyes. "Don't cry or your going to make me cry," I say. "This is the dress," my dad says. "Shall I finish the look," Kate says. "Yes," they all say. She then brings a long veil and puts it on me. She then turns me to the mirror. "Can you see yourself walking down the aisle in this," Kate. "Yes I can," I say while tears rolling down my cheek. "Are you saying yes to the dress," Kate says. "Yes," I say. Then everyone comes up and hugs me.

"Okay you can pay for your dress up front and the dress will be ready a week before your wedding," Kate says. "Okay," I say. I then get the dress off and put on the clothes I had on. I then go to the front and pay for my dress. After I do we then head to my house. 

After an hour we reached my home. Once we got out of the limo my head started to hurt. I got my keys out and opened the door. "Finally home," Astrid says and heads to the living room. "I'm going to the kitchen," I say while everyone else heads to the living room. I need to get rid of this headache. I go to the fridge and get a water bottle and I finish it all. Then Jack came into the kitchen. "Hey Snowflake," he says. "Hey," I say. "You okay," he asks. "Just a headache, but I'm okay," I say. "I might now how to get rid of your headache," Jack says and walks to me. "Oh really and that is," I ask. "This," he says and puts his lips on mine. 

I backed up to the wall and Jack deepened the kiss. When he did my knees started to go weak. He saw that my knees were giving out, so he carried me bridal style while he kissed me. After a couple of minutes we broke apart to catch our breath. "Better," he says and smirks. "Yeah," I say. "Do you want to tell your parents about you being pregnant," Jack asks. "Yeah lets go," I say. 

We then head back to were everyone was. "There you 2 are," Anna says. I just roll my eyes. "Anyway I have something to tell you mom and dad," I say. "What is it sweetie," my mom asks. "You know how you always dreamed about being grandparents," I ask. "Yes," my dad says. "I want you to make a wild guess on why I'm asking you that question," I say. After a couple of seconds my mom's eyes widened. "Adgar she's pregnant," my mom says. "Wait what," my dad says. "I'm going to be a grandma," my mom says and comes and hugs me. "This is amazing," my dad says. "It is isn't it," I say. "Do you know how far you are," my mom asks. "No she doesn't know," Anna says. "I can speak for my self," I sass. "Well you took to long to respond," Anna says. "Wait, so your going to still have the wedding," my mom asks. "Yeah," I say. "Your going to have a little bump when you were the dress," my mom says. "I know, but I don't care," I say. 

They stayed for a couple of hours in till everyone left. After they left I went straight to the bedroom. "Tired Snowflake," Jack says and close the door to our room. "Yeah," I say and start putting on my pajamas. Once I do I crawl onto the bed and Jack does the same. I turned to him to see that he is wearing a shirt. "Take your shirt off," I say. "Why," he asks. "I don't like seeing you with a shirt on," I say. "Okay," Jack says and he takes it off. He then hugs me from behind and I snuggle into him. "Good Night Snowflake," he says. "Night Frosty," I say and drift off to sleep.

A/N
Here it is. What do you guys think? Do you like the dress? I hope you do. Anyway I am going to freak out. I have already 235 people who read this book. I think I'm going to faint, but I wont. Thanks for reading my book. Anyway have a lovely day. Bye for now snowballs.