Chapter 8

Elsa's POV

I woke up feeling happy inside. Last was the best night I ever had. I still can't believe me and Jack are dating already. I get out of bed and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is all over the place and tangled. I'm going to need a shower. I then grab a towel and head to the bathroom. Once I reach it I hop into the shower. 

After my shower. I picked out a blue lace crop top, a black skirt, and blue sneakers. I then put my hair in it's usual braid. I get out of my room and hear that it's still quiet. Everyone must still be sleeping. I don't blame them we didn't get home till 2 in the morning. I start to head downstairs and go into the kitchen. 

I start cooking breakfast for me and the girls. I decided to cook chocolate pancakes, eggs, bacon, and waffles. The girls should be happy that I can cook. I then hear someone knock on the door. Who could be here. I check my phone and see that its already 12 in the afternoon. I then run to the door and open it and see the boys. 

"Hey," Jack says. "Jack," I say and hug him. "Its so quiet," Hiccup says. I then hear Anna shouting her usual good morning to everyone. "Spoke to soon," Hiccup says. I then let the boys in. "Anna shut your mouth people are still sleeping," Astrid yells. "Well the sky is awake and I need to play," she says. I just roll my eyes. "Then why did you have to  shout like if the house was on fire," Punzie shouts. "Girls we have guest," I shout. Then everything went quiet. I knew that would work. 

I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Well that worked," Jack says and wraps his hands around my waist. I sigh then escaped my lips when Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. We then walk into the kitchen and the girls are already there. "Well how was your morning," I ask with a smirk. "Damn Anna can't keep her lips shout for another hour," Astrid says and glares at Anna. "Well the sky is awake," she says. "So I'm awake," Anna and me say. I just giggle and Anna does too. 

I then see Flynn reaching for the bacon. I grab a spoon and smack his hand. "Ow," he says. "No touching or I will smack you again," I say. "Why did you smack me with the spoon then," he says rubbing his hand. "Because I felt like it," I sass back. "Oh Elsa just went sassy," Anna says. "Don't get on her bad side then," Astrid whispers. "I heard that," I say. I grab plates and serve everyone their food. I had a little extra for the boys too. 

We all then sit at the table and start eating. Anna on the other was just stuffing her mouth with the pancakes. "Anna slow down before you choke," I say. She then swallows all the food in her mouth and smiles. "Best breakfast every," she says. "I don't know you literally stuffed then entire food into your mouth," Punzie says. "Which is not lady like," Astrid says in a high pitch voice. "I do not sound like that," Punzie says and throws some chocolate chips at Astrid. I just roll my eyes. "I eat with kids," I mumble. "What did you say," Anna says. "Oh nothing," I say and smile. "Elsa your creeping me out with that smile," Punzie says. "She has a plan," Astrid says and covers her face. "Wait what," Flynn says. Since they act like kids we'll play like kids. 

I just get up and walk into the kitchen. I then grab the chocolate syrup. Then Jack came into the kitchen. "What are you doing," Jack asks. "Giving them what they want," I say. "And that is," Jack asks. "You just have to wait and see," I say. Jack then wraps his hands on my waits. "Then I'm in," he says. "Okay then I should tell you," I say. He turns me around so I'm facing him. 

I then tell him what we are going to do. We walk back and sit on the table. "So your not planning anything," Astrid asks. "Nope, but we should head to the park," I say. "Oh I agree to," Anna says. "Okay then go and get ready, so we can leave," I say. The just get up and run upstairs. "What are you planning Elsa," Kristoff asks. "Who me, nothing," I say and pick up the dirty dishes. I grab all the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. There are no maids here today since I gave them 2 days off. I can't wait to pull this. 

Jack's POV

"Jack what is she planning," Flynn says. "I dont know," I lie. I do know, but we want the boys in the prank too. "Are you ling to us," Hiccup asks. "Jack," I hear Elsa yell. "Well I got to go," I say. I go into the kitchen. "You need something babe," I ask. "No," she says. "Then why did you call me," I ask. "I just wanted you," she says. I look at her eyes then her lips. I start leaning in and Elsa does the same. We were inches away. Until she closed the gap between us.  She then wrapped her hands around my neck and I wrapped my hands around her waist. 

She then started biting my lip. I just teased her since I didn't open up. I just hear her groan. After a couple of seconds I finally open up. Then someone coughed which caused me and Elsa to brake apart. "I leave to go change and you guys are having a make out session," Anna says. Elsa just blushed. "You look cute when you blush," I whisper into her ear which cause her to shiver. "Well lets go," Elsa says. "You already have the stuff in the limo," I ask. "Yup," she says. We all pile inside the limo and drive off to the park.     

After a couple of minutes we arrived at the park and of course are fans where here and the news people. "How do they always find us," Elsa says. "With tracking devices," I say. Elsa just punched my chest. We got out of the limo and head to the spot we where at the first time we were with each other. We always go to the spot now. I'm not sure why thought, but it's nice. 

A/N
Here it is. What did you guys think? I'm not that happy about it, but that's my opinion and I want to know what you guys think. What do you think Jack and Elsa's prank is going to be? Anyway I hope you have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.