Seunghyeon side-eyed him and pursed his lips, trying to ignore the touching. "I don't know," he hummed, a smirk growing on his lips. "Thinking of maybe painting you flabby."

"What?" Kwangsun gawked, stepping back. "Why would you do that to me?"

Seunghyeon snickered at his exaggerated pout. "Because they didn't have gyms back then." Seunghyeon cracked a smirk and squeezed Kwangsun's arm. "This is a lie."

Kwangsun burst out laughing, and weight washed off Seunghyeon's shoulders. "Then I'll cover up the dots on your back."

"Eh? What dots?" Seunghyeon looked over his shoulder.

"Yeah. Right here." Kwangsun poked his lower back hard, and Seunghyeon squirmed. The pressure was too painful to tickle. Did he do that on purpose?

"I don't have dots on my back," Seunghyeon huffed, smacking his hand away.

"Yeah, you do," Kwangsun laughed and held a triangle up to his eye. "It's like the Illuminati sign."

"Oh my Gods," Seunghyeon groaned. "If you put the Illuminati symbol on me, I'll beat you up."

"But it adds spice to the art," Kwangsun insisted, waving his hand flamboyantly. "It could add a million won more to its value. Don't you wanna hang over some rich guy's toilet?"

Seunghyeon choked. The idea of his naked body hanging in an ultra-fancy toilet with Kwangsun's body hanging in another bathroom was something. Seunghyeon burst out laughing, muffling his mouth with his hands. That was such an insult, but like, for both of them?

"I mean, if they're the highest bidder, I don't care where they put our paintings," Seunghyeon said and nudged Kwangsun's shoulder. "Just get back to work."

This was much better than pretending they didn't know each other's bodies. Now, all he could imagine was some pretentious rich guy staring at Kwangsun's abs every time he took a piss.

Seunghyeon buried his face in his hands, cringing and giggling.

The bell above the door chimed, and Taeyong peeked up over the display case. His face lit up, hearts floating above his head. "Welcome. What can I get you, sir?

Daehyun slipped off his sunglasses and smirked, and placed his hand over Taeyong's. "One Americano," he said and leaned in. "And the company of the beautiful cafe owner."

Seunghyeon rolled his eyes when Taeyong giggled. He glanced over and caught Kwangsun's raised eyebrow. "That's Daehyun," Seunghyeon whispered.

"He's exactly how I imagined him to look," Kwangsun whispered back, smirking. "A generic rich businessman," he whispered.

Seunghyeon gaped, covering his upturning mouth with his hand. He glanced over his shoulder. Daehyun was considered a conventionally attractive alpha. In other words: Basic.

"I can't believe you said that," Seunghyeon added, whipping back around, cupping his cheeks. "I can't unsee it."

"Did you just notice?" Kwangsun asked, holding back a grin. "I mean, it looks good on him," he shrugged. "I'm not hating. I like how they both got that minimalistic look going on. They match. Like us."

Seunghyeon raised his eyebrow. "We match?" He gave Kwangsun a once-over. Obviously, they did in their beige uniform and aprons, but not any other time.

"Yeah," he said with a grin. "We both look like dying art students."

"Oh." Seunghyeon fondly shook his head, snickering. "That's 'cause we are."

"Seunghyeon, Kwangsun, I'm going now. Will you two be okay?" Taeyong asked after pulling away from Daehyun and untying his apron.

"Yeah, obviously. Just go and enjoy," Seunghyeon said and turned to Daehyun. "Seriously, Hyung. Make sure he rests properly."