Helping Natsu

Natsu's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes. I sat up and Cara almost went flying off the bed. That made me giggle. I opened the bedroom door and Cara ran out. I followed her and I saw bubble tea on the table. I could see Erza looking at me in the corner of my eye. "You can only have it if you eat something." She said and I nodded my head. I found bacon in the fridge and Erza was quite surprised that I was going to eat something. I cooked it and ate it straight from the pan. "Can I have the bubble tea now?" I asked and she nodded her head. I turned the pan off and smiled. I grabbed the tea and drank like half of it in one go. Erza was shocked and just laughed at me.

"Do you want to go to the guild today?" She asked. "Depends." I said. "On what?" "If you don't watch me all day then I'll go." I said. She nodded her head and went to take a shower. I looked at my bubble tea and it was all gone. Who drank it? Wait, I did. That's sad. When Erza came out of the shower I rushed in there and took one myself. When I finished I ran into the bedroom and closed the door with my nose. I face planted on the bed and Cara sat on my back. I tried to give her a piggyback but she jumped off before I could stand up. I got dressed and brushed my hair. I was wearing the normal which was obviously a hoodie and Jean's. I put my chain on and picked Cara up. She yawned and started biting my chin. I pushed her mouth away from my face and she started chewing my finger instead. It was better than my face at least.

Me and Erza decided to go to the guild with Cara. When we got there I looked at Gray and he seemed to be having the same idea I was having. Everyone looked at us as we were both laughing really hard. We ran towards each other and hugged each other. We fell on the floor together and still hugged each other. Everyone was laughing at us. We both tried to get up but he pinned my head to the floor. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down. "I'm getting up first." He said. "But I wanna get up first." I whined. He smiled and picked me up. He put me on his back and I put my arms around his neck.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked. "Somewhere with food." I said and everyone was shocked by what I had just said. Gray nodded his head and took us to our house. He opened the fridge and showed me all the food. I grabbed some cheese and Gray took it from me. He took a bit of it off the edge and gave it to me. I ate it and he put it back in the fridge. He closed it and hugged me. I raised an eyebrow and he split the hug. "What was that for?" I asked. "You finally ate something." "And?" "I'm proud of you." He said and I was shocked. I haven't heard that in ages. "Do you have any noodles?" I asked and he nodded his head. I turned the kettle on and started cooking them. When I had finished cooking them I ate them really quickly not really caring that they were burning my mouth. Although I am a fire dragon slayer sometimes I get burnt but it's very rare for me. It only happens if my body is too weak to control my magic.

Once I had finished the noodles I put the bowl and the chopsticks in the sink and Gray hugged me from behind. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said back and smiled. I turned around and kissed him on the lips. He pushed me against the wall and took my hoodie off. I took his belt off and his pants came off. He took my Jean's off and started kissing my neck. I could smell Erza so I pushed Gray off me. He looked confused. "I can smell Erza." I said and he nodded his head. We both go back into our clothes and then there was a knock at the door. I answered it and there stood Erza.

"Are you two alright?" She asked and we both nodded our heads. She then went back to the guild and we followed her. When we got there everyone was giving me the 'you don't have to feel sad' look. I sighed and ran over to Gray. He looked at me and smiled. I jumped into his arms and he caught me. I smiled and I could see some of the guild members smiling in the corner of my eye. After about an hour I went back to Erza's house and went straight to sleep with Cara.