Mental Hospital

5 days later

Natsu's POV

I was in the guild saying goodbye to everyone. I had Luna with me as for some reason I was allowed to bring her to the hospital with me. I went outside of the guild and got in Erza's car. (Let's just say she has a car now, no arguments okay, good) When she parked it at the hospital I felt slightly nervous. I took my scarf off and gave it to Gray. He hugged me and I went inside the hospital. Luna was following me and they took me to my room. When I got there I instantly ran to the bed. Luna sat on the pillow and fell asleep. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

4 months later

Still Natsu's POV

I woke up and went into the car park. It was cold and I stroked Luna. I saw Erza's car and got in it. I picked Luna up and put her in. I closed the door and Erza smiled. "How are you?" She asked. "Good." I replied and she started driving. I felt sick but didn't show it. When we arrived at the guild we stood outside and I felt a little bit nervous. Erza put her hand on my shoulder and I looked at her. "They're not going to judge you or say anything mean and if they do then they'll be punished." She said which made me laugh a little. She walked in first and Luna followed her. I walked close to them and everyone noticed me. "Natsu!" They all shouted. They all ran towards me and hugged me. Erza pushed them all away and I laughed.

"Natsu!!" I heard someone shout. I looked in the direction the voice came from and saw Gray running towards me. I ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged back really tightly and he was squising me. After a while he let go and he smiled. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too." I whispered and he kissed me. I kissed back and we eventually stopped to get some air. "Can we go home?" I asked. He nodded his head and I watched Luna run towards Gray. He stroked her and she started following him. We started heading home and halfway there I held his hand. He looked slightly shocked but let me. When we got home I ran into our room and face palmed onto the bed. I started laughing and so did Gray. He sat next to me and I sat up. I put my head on his shoulder and he started stroking my hair.

"So how are you?" He asked. "Better than before." I answered. "Do you want to talk about anything?" He asked. "Like what?" I asked. "Anything." He replied. "I'm gonna have scars on my wrists for the rest of my life." I said sadly. He hugged me and I hugged back. "Thank you for saving me Gray." I said and he looked shocked. "I never thought you'd say that." He said. I laughed and we split the hug. Luna jumped on the bed and layed her head on Gray's lap. I smiled and stroked her. Gray pulled me to his chest and stroked my hair again. I felt relaxed. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Gray's POV

I watched Natsu and Luna fall asleep on me. I slowly layed Natsu on the bed and moved Luna next to him. I got up and went into the kitchen. I got some food and started heading to the guild. On the way there I ate it and when I got there I walked through the doors. Everyone looked at me and smiled. "How is he?" Erza asked. "Tired." I replied. I walked towards her and sat down. We talked for a while and I eventually went home. When I got there I saw Natsu sleeping in the bed. I sat on the bed and slowly layed down, careful not to wake the sleeping dragon slayer. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.