He was the one who broke my heart at the first place. Now he wants to go out and have a new relationship with him? Nope.

I don't need him!

Or do i?

He texted me back.

"... alois... but please ciel... i miss you... i miss your smile, your scent, your body, you."

I blushed at the screen. ' he's using me!, he wants to toy with me!' I glared at the screen and turned off my phone. Not daring to reply back.

I glared at my keybored. As my eyes watered. He knows what he did... why does he expect me to accept him.

-Flashback-

He said to wait for him near the duck park around 6:30pm. It's 7:30pm now where is he!

I decided to call him as i walked around for a bit.

He didn't pick up.

I sigh and sat down on a bench.

'Should i leave?' I thought.

I waited for 5 more minutes. Hesitating a bit. But i did. I stood up and began to walk. Not far from me i see him. But with another girl! Kissing!!!

"S-s-sebas-tian?"my voice cracked. Sebastian eyes widen and pushed the girl off him. "I-it's no-" i cut him off. "Yea sure!! I was about to leave anyway! Happy Valentine's day jerk!"i said speed walking away from him. Rudely pushing away from my way. Sebastian grabbed hold of my wrist but i didn't hesitate and slapped him. His eyes widen and he slowly yet hesitating let go of my wrist. My glare made my tears flow out but i didn't care.

With that i left.

It was already dark outside so nobody could see my teary face.

When i got home my aunt smiled at me.

"Hey sweetie, how did it go" she said i didn't answer and left to my room. I slammed to door shut. Pretty sure i made the house shake a bit. I leaned agents it and slide down hugging my knees and finally cried. But i made sure not to let out the ugly sounds of my sobbs.

-sebastian pov-

I ran pass people, almost getting hit by a car as i ran on a red light but i didn't care i have to get to ciel, to my ciel, to my love. I ran as fast as i could not caring who i pass by too or if the lights are red or about to turn red. I DON'T CARE!. I have to get to him. When i did i knocked on ciels house door.

Miss Red opened the door with a worried look.

"Oh Sebastian, what happened, ciel isn't opening his door. He came and went straight to his room. Did anything bad happened " she said with great concern. "Please miss red may i talk to him." I said with a shacky voice. She nodded and opened the door wide. "Up stairs, down the hall take a right and his room should be on the first left side " She said i nodded and went upstairs.

This is a pretty huge house. I sigh i could already hear his muffled sobbs. I knocked on the door. "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE AUNT!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU OR ANYBODY!!"he yelled. My heart ache. I felt my face grow hot and my eyes water. "C-ciel pl-lease open the d-oor." I said. He didn't say anything i heard a few movements and finally he did. "Ciel pl-lease let me explai-" he cut me off. "I don't want to see you again,it's fuckin over jerk! LEAVE!!" He yelled at me pushing me to the wall and threw me a gift bag that said "happy Valentine's day love" then shut the door. "C-ciel" i whispered. "I-i love you..."i said but my voice sounded like if i was freezing. "I--- nevermind..." i said then left racing downstairs. Miss red eyes were covered in tears as she stared at me racing down the stairs "Have a great day miss red" i said trying to hold in my sobbs but failed. I left racing out the door and when i got to the away from his house i covered my mouth with my hands palm.

This pain is nonstop.

I couldn't walk with out tripping or holding into something so i called my mother.

"Hello, ms. Michaelis speaking " she said. I glumped and sobbed a bit not being able to talk. "Sebastian is this you?!! what's wrong!"she said her voice held great concern. "M-m-mom... please can you pick m-me up" already forming words. "Yes, yes where are you sweetie." She said without hesitating. I sniff and took a moment to speak again. "At the corner of... c-c-ciels street--- pl-ease mom hurry" i said whispering. "I'm on my way." When she said then i heard the car turn on. "I'll be there shortly sweetie." Shes said. "Thank you" i breathed out and hanged up. I felt like a kid.

I couldn't even say ciel's name without going into another breakdown.

I ruined everything...

A few minutes passed and my mom came she got out of the car and held my head. "Are you okay?, are you hurt, Wheres ciel??" She said fast but fast enought that i could understand. "M-mom... lets just go home"i said as she whipped away my tears. She nodded and helped me up. "When your ready, please tell me..."she said i nodded. When she closed the door i leaned agents the window. Then she went to the drivers seat. I could feel her soft, concern and worried eyes at me but droved off.

My crying didn't stopped. It couldn't! It was like i wasn't in control of my own feeling anymore.

I stared at the lights and trees pass by and slowly closed my eyes.

-Flashback over-

-ciels pov-

I shook my head.

And smiled as i began to talk to my online friends.

It was like a escape having online friends.

[[A/N: First sebaciel fic. Please don't hate. Also i am doing this by phone and i'm very sorry for any typos.]]