Chapter 10: Warning!!! The following chapter is entirely mature content.

(Author's note! This chapter is entirely a sex scene, if you don't want to read it, skip it. By the way, it gets really kinky and weird. Also it is going to be very graphic, please, if you have not taken sex ed yet, please don't read this! You have been warned!)

Dipper and Wendy start making out intensively, wrapping each other's tongues, pressing against the insides of the cheeks. Although it wasn't Wendy's first time, it was going to be Dipper's first time he was ever going to have sex. As they finish their kiss, Wendy grabs Dipper's hand and leads him into her room, closing the door, and shutting the blinds in her windows. While the room was a bit dark, it wasn't completely dark as they were able to see a dark shadow of each other.

Wendy started unbuckling his belt as she pulled his pants and underwear down onto the floor as Dipper let Wendy have her way with him in bed. She takes off all her clothes as she flips her crouch towards his face, and they begin to sixty-nine each other. Dipper isn't sure what to do as Wendy starts stroking his cock.

Dipper: "What do you want me to do?"

Wendy: "What do you mean, just start licking it and stick your tongue in there a few times. Wait, is this your first time having sex? You didn't have sex with Pacifica while you two were dating?"

Dipper: "Yeah, I never had sex with anyone until now... Why, is that bad?"

Wendy: "Nah, actually I'm kind of happy I'm going to be the one taking your virginity. Oh by the way, you have a pretty big cock for someone your age. It is certainly bigger than..."

Dipper: "Please don't mention someone's name while we are having sex!"

The two continue to eat each other out as Dipper is sliding his tongue up and down against her vagina. Wendy is deep throating Dipper's 8 inch cock, moving her head up and down, only being able to breath through her nose. Her saliva wraps and coats Dipper's penis as her spit oozes down from the tip down to the balls. Enjoying the pleasure of getting sucked off, he decides to matter into his own hands as he begins thrusting his meat stick, jamming it into her throat as far as he could. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and began moving his hips in a rapid forwards, backwards momentum.

The euphoria was too overbearing as he decided to cum directly down her esophagus. The white semen flowed down her throat as it entered directly into her stomach while some came out of her nose. After swallowing everything, Wendy pulled herself away from Dipper as she began to catch her breath. Wendy was tearing up, her face was red, and the massacre on her face was mixed with the tears.

Dipper realized he went a little too hard for the first time and noticed Wendy's coughing from being choked by Dipper's sausage. Dipper began to apologize as he was worried he hurt Wendy's feelings and was taking things too far. While to Dipper, it looked like Wendy was recovering from sexual abuse, Wendy was actually enjoying herself, shocked by his tenacity.

Dipper: "Wendy! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that rough!"

Wendy: "It's fine! Actually, I like being dominated like that. Just tell me when you're cumming next time. I want to feel good as well you know"

Dipper: "Yeah, I'm sorry about that."

Wendy: "Dude, are you sure you never had sex?"

Dipper: "I mean I watch a decent amount of porn to know what girls like. Also everyone in my school always brag about their sex life. I guess I took some mental notes."

Wendy loved Dipper even more as if he knew her every kinks and sex quirks without having to tell him. Although Dipper had just climaxed, Dipper's pecker was still as hard as diamonds. His penis just stood between his legs, throbbing side to side with some post cum at his tip. Wendy decided to take it up a level as she pulled a forty pack of condoms out her drawer. She opens the box and tears one out, wrapping her tongue inside the rubber. Dipper was confused as he thought Wendy was going to put the flimsy, clear balloon around him instead of her.