47. Winter Melody

Start from the beginning

"We can't right now, we can have fun when we're back from the lovegen event"

"I'm nervous..."

"I'll be right by your side" Taehyung purred giving Jeongguk a soft peck on his lips before getting off his lap.

Jeongguk watched his hard-on with a pained expression for a moment, his eyes finding their way back to Taehyung's form in an instant, enjoying the sight.

"I'm doing this for you, you know?"

"What?"

"This changes in the lovegen app..." Jeongguk explained tilting his head and gazing at the other with nothing but love in those dark brown eyes. "You once told me that you trusted me to make the right decisions and thus make the app safer for everyone," he said taping his thigh with his fingers in a worried manner. "I wish people can use the lovegen to find their soulmates and just be happy, so they can stop blaming me and my company for every misuse of the app"

Taehyung stared back at the alpha. "It's not your fault you know? Whatever those people choose to do with their life using the lovegen app is their decision"

"You're not against it?"

"Why should I be?" Taehyung asked back smiling. "You can't control people's actions, Jeongguk. And if they don't use this app for its original purpose then fuck them. I'm glad that fucking app helped me find my hot soulmate"

Jeongguk started laughing nodding his head. "Thank you, baby"

The omega smiled sheepishly. "Let's get ready, yeah? The tailor will be here any minute and I hope he can make one of your suits look good on me"

"You look good in anything," the alpha said rolling his eyes.

"Even in Croc shoes?"

"... Yeah"

"And toe socks?"

"Are you mocking me?"

"I'm not mocking you or those ugly socks of yours" the omega playfully said making a gross-out face.

"They are cute! And comfy!" Jeongguk whined, his nervousness already gone (along with his erection). "I should have given you some Croc shoes instead of that necklace" he scoffed watching his boyfriend enter the bathroom.

"No! I love my necklace!" Taehyung yelled from the bathroom, just to peek through the door with a genuinely curious face. "Wait, are there Gucci Crocs?"

"Oh god"

--------------------------------

The Lotte Hotel in Seoul was holding the launch of the Lovegen App's new features. To say that it was a luxurious hotel was understandable, and for this specific event, the place was very strategically prepared. The perimeters of the hotel were secured with bars and security guards, and the entrance was surrounded by reporters. There was a long red carpet for the guests, the kind that reminds me of the Hollywood celebrity awards.

Popular guests from the Golden Club were strolling glamorously on the red carpet before entering the hotel, reporters impressively taking pictures as people piled up behind the bars and applauded and cheered them on. But not everything that shines is gold, beyond the glamour of the event there are dozens of people protesting against the lovegen app, banners, and desperate screams, while police personnel keeps them on the sidelines. It was an almost ironic contrast.

Taehyung never liked unwanted attention. But at the time he was about to become the most 'trending topic' of the event, especially since Jeon Jeongguk was standing next to him, looking remarkably handsome, in a black suit with a design embroidered on the front with little black and white sparkles and a white silk dress shirt that it looked perfectly adjusted in the right places on the alpha's body. Jeongguk was unfairly attractive and he knew how to take advantage of that.