Om:"Toh ab jab sab aa gaye hai toh kyun na suru kiya jaye sangeet ki yeh raat."(Everyone applause )

One by one each couple comes and danced on songs and enjoyed the night. First we had Arnav and Khushi who danced on Aaj hai sagai sun lardki ke bhai.

Then Rikara and Ruvya danced on wah wah raam ji jodi kya banayi.

After that Tejvi and Shakny along dadi danced on Gallan Goodiyaan.

Gauri:"Wow wow wow...Bardo ne toh aaj stage zama diya. Per ab ek special performance ki baari hai. Ani di be ready to be Amazed"(She said winking at Anika)

Anika:"Ab kaun aane wala hai"(She said looking at Shivaay who shrugged. She looked at the stage and just then the light went. And it be became pitch black for few mins before the light came on. Anika turned to hold Shivaay but he was no where to be found.)"Shivaay?"(She looked back at the stage to see Shivaay standing holding the mic)

Shivaay:"This ones for you jaan hope you like it"(He said winking at her while she blushed and the crowd cheered. Multiple people came on stage and Shivaay was pushed back and out of side. Anika looked on confused as the music started)

Shivaay along with Rikara, ruvya, Arshi and some other people performed on SRK mashup song.(If you guys can see the video below, go on YouTube and search the" most romantic groom ever" and image the dude as Shivaay and the girl as Anika)

As the song came to an end Shivaay took the rose in his hands and came and sat on one knee in front of Anika While Anika stood there with tears in her eyes as she smiled at him.

Shivaay:"So Ms. Anika Rana would you do me the honors and make me the happiest man in the world by getting married to me?"

Anika:"Oh Shivaay...Yes..I would love to"(She said sat down on her knees hugging him)

Shivaay:"I love you.."(He whispers as he holds her in his embrace )

Anika:"I...I love you too"(She whispers back)

After few mins, They both stand up and Shivaay lead Anika to the stage. They standing looking at each other as the music comes on and they both romantically dance on a mashup song.(Again if you can't see the video below, plz go on YouTube and search the "Ultimate couple dance" and image Shivika as a couple)

With that last dance the sangeet ceremony comes to an end. Shivika were in the hall still with the other youngsters.

Gauri:"hayyee kya romantic proposal tha Shivaay Bhaiya. Aap toh ek dam srk ban gaye the"

Anika:"Kal maine jab poocha tha tab kyun nahi bataya ki aap yeh sab karoge"

Shivaay:"Bata deta toh surprise kahan se reheta baby"(Anika blushed as Shivaay side hugged him)

Anika:"Thank you meri wish puri karne ke liye"(She said kissing his cheeks while he smiled at her)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Haldi and Marriage day"