Epilogue - 7 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

(A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS A HUGE TIME SKIP ADDISON IS NOW 25 AND BRYCE IS 26 AND BLAKE IS 25 SAME WITH AMELIE)

Addison POV:

There I stood standing in my wedding dress, today I was getting married to the man I loved. I was so nervous, and excited at the same time. I didn't know what Bryce was wearing. I was in the dressing room, standing still while Amelie was fixing my dress. She was hyping me up as she was fixing my dress saying.

Amelie: GIRL YOU LOOK SO HOT

Addison: *giggles*

Amelie: YOU ARE SO PRETTYYY

Addison: Amelie! We'll be late! I need to walk down the aisle!!!!

Amelie: OH RIGHT!

I had picked Amelie as my bridesmaid and Bryce had chosen Blake as his best man. Me and Amelie were both wearing white dresses but mine was way bigger and fancier. When I was done getting ready it was time to walk down the aisle. First she went I saw the door open for a second and I started getting nervous. Then it was my turn, I looked up at ceiling so nervously. I smiled and started walking outside. When I went outside I started walking I could feel eyes on me, I looked at the front and saw Blake he looked so cute in his tux (A/N: she saying cute as in ''my brother is so cute'' dont take it the wrong way pls) Then my eyes met Bryce's eyes. I saw him he looked so handsome in his tuxedo. Once I made it to the front, Bryce helped me up on the steps since my dress was big. I smiled at him as he was already doing the same. The minister started approaching us, he said...

No one POV:

Minister: We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Bryce Hall and Addison Rae in marriage.

Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, and who honour each other individuals, and who chose to spend the rest of their lives together.

Addison Rae do you promise to love and support Bryce Hall?

Addison: ''Yes I do'' she says smiling

Bryce Hall do you promise to love and support Addison Rae?

Bryce: ''I do'' he says

Minister: You may now kiss the bride

Addison: For how long? *smiles* (a/n: this question applies to for when Bryce said I do)

Bryce starts leaning in and whispers in her ear

Bryce:  𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

He says in her ear, then he moves his lips to hers, and presses them onto hers. They kiss passionately, Bryce feels Addison smile while kissing her. He smiles too. 

🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 🎀 

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sad and happy at the same time that this book is over! :) or :( - Anyways thank you guys so much for being with me while I wrote this book! it was an incredible time writing and thinking of ideas! I love you guys so much, Thank you guys so much for the support on my FIRST BOOK! Yes you heard it right! This is my first friggen book! AND Y'ALL MADE IT GO NO.1, NO.2, NO.3, and NO.4 IN BRADDISON. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING FOR THIS BOOK. IF YOU LIKED THIS BOOK MAKE THEN YOU'LL LIKE THE NEXT BOOK I'M MAKING. HEADS UP BECAUSE IT'S COMING SOON! AND SORRY IT'S BRADDISON ONLY! Make sure to vote and follow! Thank you guys for the reads and votes.

''When she is happy, she can't stop talking. When she is sad, she doesn't say a word''

xxx

-Mj <3