Chapter 15: Fun Day

Addison POV: 

We went to school and had a pretty basic day, when we went to lunch I finally met Amelie and she was so nice, and sweet she was perfect for Blake, I just knew me and her would be such great friends. After that Bryce joined me on my break we started talking about school and Ohio, we went to class and that's how school pretty much ended.

(AFTER THIS POV ABOVE ⬆️⬆️⬆️ PRETEND IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND LILLY HAS ALREADY LEFT BACK TO OHIO, ADDISON IS DOING MUCH BETTER SHE DOESN'T HAVE TOO MANY FLASHBACKS AND BRYCE'S AND ADDISON'S RELATIONSHIP IS REALLY HEALTHY SO IS BLAKE AND AMELIE'S)

*2 months later*

Bryce POV: 

Me and Addison were at school at lunch, one of my buddies from Ohio had texted me that they were coming to visit me for March Break. I was going to have a party, but I asked Addison first.

Bryce: Hey, so my friends from Ohio are coming this week for March Break is it okay if we have a party?

Addison: I'm not much of a party girl but sure I'll party for 1 night *she smiles*

Bryce: YESS! THANK YOU! *he pecks her lips*

Addison: *laughs*

After lunch we had a few more classes and after that we would we school free for a week, I had math, Addison had history. Then we both had gym. After school me and Addison went home, and watched a movie, well half the time we were making out, but she pulled away and said she wanted to watch the movie so we finished it and were going to make something to eat. When Blake and Amelie came home with Chick-Fil-A.

Blake: Hey nerds

Addison: HEY GUYS!!! *goes to hug Amelie* (Amelie and Addison had become very good friends in the last few months)

Amelie: WE BROUGHT FOOD!

Bryce: I see that, my favourite

We all sat on the table and talked about the party and ate the food, then we went out to the carnival we had lots of fun, then we went home and watched some movies, me and Addison watched in my room and Blake and Amelie watched in Blake's. After Blake and Amelie came to us to tell us they were sleeping, and it was just me and Addison awake. I said.

No one POV:

Bryce: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking" he said while smirking

Addison: ''Nope Mr.Hall not a chance I actually want to watch this movie"!

Bryce: "Come onnnnn, you know you want to" he whined

Addison: "I don't know what you're talking about" she said trying not to laughing

Bryce POV:
I started tickling Addison causing her to laugh, god I lived for that laugh, she started telling me to stop.

No one POV:

Addison: BRYCE STOP! she said in between laughs

Bryce: Not until you kiss me

Addison: IM NOT KISSING YOU! she said still laughing

Bryce: Fine I'm not stopping then

Addison: Okay FINE! *kisses him*

Bryce: *kisses back*

Addison: Okay can we watch the movie now!

Bryce: *turns off the TV* No I have a better idea, he said while smirking

You probably have an idea of what happened next.

A/N: Hey guys last update for today! Love you guys! We're at 90+ votes. Make sure to follow and vote! Love you guys!

Never Apologize For Being Sensitive Or Emotional. Let This Be A Sign That You've Got A Big Heart And Aren't Afraid To Let Others See It. Showing Your Emotions Is A Sign Of Strength.

xxx

-MJ <3

𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara