Chapter 28: Dad Problems

Addison POV:

After I was done with gym, I finished rest of school and headed home. I really wanted to go to Lunch with Bryce. So I figured today I would, I would lie to my dad and hopefully he would let me go. When I got home my dad wasn't home, I was happy and relived. He probably wouldn't be home by midnight. So I texted Bryce to meet up at the Restaurant at 5:00, and I was getting ready, I put my makeup on, and I got my bag. I was already to go out, when I was about to open the door my dad came home. When he saw me he said.

No one POV:

Micheal (Addison's Dad): Where do you think you're going?

Addison: Dad? I thought you wouldn't be home before-

Micheal: ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Addison: *scared* I-I was going to a-a friends house

Micheal: Then why are you all dressed up?!

Addison: I'M NOT, THIS IS HOW I AM!

Micheal: DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE TOWARDS ME!

Addison was sick and tired of the same old shit she would have to go through. Her father never allowed her to go anywhere, she thought it through and decided she would say something this time.

Micheal: WHEREVER YOU'RE GOING, YOUR PLANS ARE CANCELLED YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

Addison: WHY

Micheal: What did you just say to me?!

Addison: YOU NEVER LET ME OUT! I'M ALWAYS STUCK IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE!

⚠️Trigger Warning!⚠️

If you are getting abused in any sort of way please speak up, or call for help or dial:   

1-866-299-1011 or visit 

https://www.childhelp.org/hotline/

⚠️Micheal: *slaps Addison*⚠️

⚠️Her father slaps Addison, Addison falls down, she starts crying in pain. But the thing that's hurting her the most is, how could her father ever do such a thing. She starts crying even louder. Her father says.⚠️

Micheal: YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!

Micheal: STUBBORN LITTLE BRAT

Micheal: YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE NOW!

Addison quickly runs upstairs while still crying, she never knew her father could do something like this. She felt bad that she stood Bryce up, he was probably waiting there all happy. She went to the washroom to a quick shower to freshen up, she wiped her tears. After she got out, she got her phone out to text Bryce that she couldn't come. She was about to send the message when the internet went out, it was really strange she thought to herself, then it finally hit her. Her father had turned off the wifi. In anger she threw her phone across her room, it hit a wall and fell down. She remembered that Blake had white claws and there was 1 in her bag, she took it out and chugged it, wanting to forget everything. She went to sleep, she couldn't think of anything else.

Addison POV:

When I got up in the morning, I had forgotten everything that had happened last night, I remembered I got pushed or slapped, it doesn't really matter. I woke up got ready, ate breakfast, and went to school. I got to school late and I had gym AGAIN. I walked up to my locker, it wasn't opening. I slammed it, it still didn't open. At the moment I felt eyes on me, I looked behind to see if anyone was there that was looking at me. I looked there was no one, I looked back at my locker, to open it and said.

Addison: *trying to open my locker* FUCK ME!!! UGH!

At that moment I felt someone pin me to the wall, I was scared. I looked at who it was.

Bryce...

Bryce: If you want me to *smirks*

Addison: It was a joke you moron

Bryce: Where were you yesterday? *sad*

Addison: I'm really sorry Bryce-

He cut me off by completing my sentence

Bryce: Dad Problems?

Addison: Exactly

Addison: I gotta get to class

Bryce: Alr me too

Addison: Bryce wait

I kiss him passionately, he kisses back, I could feel his smile on my lips, I smile too.  We pull away before leaving I say.

Addison: Bryce, I love you so much and I know that we've been on the low, but it's not about my feeling towards you, just try to understand my dad won't let me go anywhere, I'm stuck home, but I promise 1 day, 1 day I will give you everything, and I will make it up to you for the rest of my life.

Bryce: Addison, I'm really fine, you're more than enough.

Addison: I just feel like we're not spending enough tim-

Bryce: It's fine, as long as you dad's not hurting you

After he finished that sentence I remembered everything of last night, my dad had slapped me, i had fell to the ground, I wanted to tell Bryce, but I don't know what would happen if I did, I don't even want to know what would happen. So I decided to stay shut about the topic, and forget it.

  ⚠️FOR THIS STORY I HAD PLANNED THAT ADDISON DOESN'T SPEAK UP ABOUT HER ABU*E BY ELDERS AT HOME. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THAT LAST SENTENCE THE WRONG WAY, PLEASE TELL SOMEONE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU IF YOU'VE EXPERIENCED ABU*E. I PROMISE YOU EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY, I'M HERE FOR YOU TEXT ME IF YOU'RE FEELING DOWN.⚠️ 

🙏LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH🙏<3 -Mj

Anyways back to the story.

Addison POV: 

Bryce snapped me out of my thoughts by saying bye.

I said bye, he walked away.

I wanted to forget about last night, but the only thing I could do was think about it

A/N: Hey guys, It's Mj, I know this chapter was a little scary, please if you're going through this kind of trauma, please 🙏 I beg you call for help, or tell someone, for the sake of your own health I don't want anyone to be too late. 

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise" - Unknown

xxx

-Mj <3