Chapter 12: I'm fine

Addison POV:

After lunch me and Bryce went to History class, after that we had Spanish, and gym and that's how school ended. We both started heading out, when we saw Blake outside waiting. 

No one POV:

Addison+Bryce: *both walk out of school*

Addison: *sees Blake* Oh hey Blake

Blake: Hey guys

Addison: Me and Bryce are heading home, wanna come with?

Blake: Nah, I'm waiting for someone

Bryce: Who?

Blake: Amelie I need to ask her when she would want to meet with you guys.

Bryce: So your waiting for your girlfriend?

Blake: Yes *blushes* now stop

Addison: Let's get going Bryce

Bryce: okay

Addison POV:

After our conversation with Blake ended me and Bryce went to his car. He opened the car door for me, I smiled and said: ''Wow what a gentlemen'' he replied ''only for you'' I blushed at his comment. We both got into the car and started driving. During the ride I felt my leg sting, I groaned. Bryce noticed and asked: ''Are you okay?'' he said. I didn't want to worry him about my leg so I said.

Addison: Yeah, I'm fine

Bryce: okay

After a few minutes there was silence until Bryce spoke up.

Bryce: So, I wanted to tell you this but I don't know how

Addison: What do you mean? Just tell me

Bryce: okay........ My ex: Lilly (idk random name lol) from Ohio is coming to LA today

Addison: wait what

Bryce: I don't know why she's just been worried about me ever since you know, but I just want you to know she gets very jealous. That's why I dumped her.

Addison: You dumped her?

Bryce: Yup

Bryce: And she sorta invited herself to my house, I couldn't really decline the offer because she didn't book a hotel, she'll be here by 5 with an uber.

Addison: okay...... that's fine. (Addison is a little upset but not so much)

Addison POV:

The rest of the car ride was quiet, until we got to the house. Bryce and I both got out and went into the house. I quickly went to the washroom to check on my leg to see why it was hurting, but when I looked at my leg this time, the cut was so big and deep so very deep. I touched it and almost screamed but I held my breath so I wouldn't make any noise. I wrapped toilet paper over my leg and secured it and put my pants back on and went downstairs casually. I saw Bryce eating, I went to the kitchen and took a banana I wasn't that hungry. So when do you think Blake will be back I asked. ''I'm not sure, but right now it's just me and you''. He started leaning in when the door slammed open. ''fuck'' Bryce muttered under his breath. We both looked at the door it was Blake he said ''I'm back bitches!''. I heard Bryce groan, and laughed. Blake came into the kitchen and took an apple and said ''the new episodes for stranger things came, do you guys want to watch them''? ''OMG really?!'' I asked. ''YES'' Blake replied. We all ran to the couch and turned the TV on, we decided to watch the series from season 1 since it had been 2 years we watched the last season, in case we forgot about somethings. 

A few hours had pass and we were still watching Stranger Things we were on season 2 tho. ''Steve is pretty hot'' I said, Bryce looked at me like I was some monster and said ''not hotter than me'' he said. ''he's hotter'' I said pointing to the screen. Bryce nodded his head ''no''. That's when Blake said: ''both of you shut-up everyone knows I'm the hottest'' he said making me  and Bryce laugh. We kept watching when my leg started stinging a little, but I ignored it. Just then I heard a ding dong outside, Bryce said: ''who could it be?'' he asked while getting up to get the door. Bryce opened the door with a surprised expression on his face, then I looked at the door and I saw.......

A/N: OMFGGGG YALL IM FREAKING OUT RN WE JUST HIT 1K READS!!!!!!!! AND 81 VOTES YALL ARE CRAZY IDC IF MY STORY IS NUMBER 2 NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. IF YOUR FEELING DOWN FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME I WILL ALWAYS REPLY! EVERYDAY I POST SOME QUOTES AT THE END OF MY UPDATES SO HERE IS ONE TODAY:

''When a man shares his opinion he's a man, but when a women shares her opinion she's a bitch''. 

WOMEN EQUALITY RIGHTS MATTER

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

-Mj <3