Chapter 27: Busy

Addison POV:

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning, I had a huge test today, as much as I was smart I didn't really "study" with Bryce yesterday. So I wasn't too excited for this test. I went downstairs after getting ready, my dad wasn't home. Typical him, he was never here for me, or anyone. This week I only had 2 classes with Bryce, so I wouldn't see him for a week. We would see each other now and then, but it was kinda getting risky now, my dad could've caught him yesterday, and I don't wanna know what he would do if he did. After I ate breakfast, I went outside there was no car. I had to walk... AGAIN.I made my way to school, in 5 minutes I was 3 streets away from school, Blake and Bryce's house was near this street. I was walking peacefully when I heard a man screaming from his car, I looked behind to see Blake... in his car blasting music, he was screaming my name.

No one POV:

Blake: *in the car* ADDISON! ADDISON! YO GET IN THE CAR!

Addison: *stops walking, waits for car to come close to her and gets* Omfg Blake your such a dumbass how tf r u so energetic in 7 IN THE MORNING!

Blake: IDK I'M BLAKE

Addison: Ugh whatever

They both drive to school, and make it just on time. They go their separate ways to class,and meet up at lunch.

*LUNCH*

Blake: Hey Addi over hear *waves hand*

Addison: Oh hey 

Blake: I need some advice

Addison: for Amelie *smirks*

Blake: KEEP IT DOWN!

Addison: Jeez okay!

Blake: So Amelie's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get her

Addison: hmm

Blake: What should I get her?

Addison: What does she like?

Blake: Clothes? I should get her something expensive!

Addison: Blake get her something from your heart, something that will mean alot to her, it doesn't matter if it's expensive!

Blake: You think?

Addison: for sure

Blake: Thanks *hugs her*

Addison: *hugs back and smiles*

LUNCH IS OVER THEY FINISH UP SCHOOL AND GO HOME

WEEK PASSES ADDISON AND BRYCE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN A WEEK

Addison POV:

It's been a week since I haven't seen Bryce, maybe I would see him today. I got to school and I had gym today. I was a few minutes late because of Tony Lopez. He got in the locker Room, the boys and girls locker room was together. I didn't really want to talk to him, so I didn't say anything, he said.

Tony: Addison right?

Addison: Uh yeah

Tony: You're really pretty

Addison: um thanks a lot!

Tony: *goes to her locker, and puts his hand on the locker so she can't leave*

Addison: I really need to get going we'll be late!

Tony: Did you wanna have lunch after school today?

Addison: I'm sorry I am pretty busy today!

Tony: Tomorrow?

Addison: No thanks

Tony: Why not?

Tony was making me uncomfy I didn't wanna go out with him, WASN'T HE GETTING THE MESSAGE?! I was about to reply, when I heard a thud on one of the lockers, it was someone's hand hitting the locker.

Tony and me looked at who it was

Bryce

Bryce: *slams locker* Something wrong?

Tony: NO SIR

Bryce: That's what I thought

Tony: *leaves*

Bryce: *looks at Addison*

Addison: *hugs him* Thanks

Bryce: *hugs back*

Addison: Oh hey I gotta get to gy-

He cuts me off by kissing me, I kiss back. How could I ever reject his kisses, he was the purest. After the kiss he asked me if I could go for lunch later today. I said no, as much as I wanted to go my dad would be home all day and would notice when I would leave. He frowned, I felt bad.I said I'd make it up to him, he smiled and said I was more than enough. I was so lucky he was the sweetest.

(To be Continued)

A/N: Hey guys, I feel like the story is kinda getting boring, I'm not gonna end this story yet dw. just LMK if yall have any requests, or ideas. TYSM for the reads and votes! LOVE YOU GUYS. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW. LOVE YALL!

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself" -Coco Chanel

xxx

-Mj <3